Barclays Premier Current Account Reviews

Barclays Premier Current Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest Barclays Premier Current Account reviews to find out what life as a Barclays customer is really like. And remember, if you are a Barclays customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of Barclays Premier Current Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Barclays Review Insight

Your Premier Current Account Reviews

Review Barclays's Premier Current Account now

Happy Customer

I can’t fault Barclays premier banking. Whether I’m using the app, online or phone banking or talking to my relationship manger I’m always impressed it all works brilliantly.

Reviewed on 28th March 2021
mmoz@me.com's avatar
mmoz@me.com

Barclays Has my Back

I feel valued and important to Barclays.

Reviewed on 9th February 2020
James Croft's avatar
James Croft

Good deal

Happy with this bank account - it meets my needs although overdraft charges are a little high

Reviewed on 8th February 2020
sweenl01's avatar
sweenl01

Trusted since childhood ..

I've banked with Barclays since I was a teen , that's a long time. I cant say I've had any issues , and I find the Premier service to be great. I use the online app almost every day and it is really good.

Reviewed on 20th January 2020
Shilpa's avatar
Shilpa

Good Service

Good service and the odd bottle of free wine

Reviewed on 24th November 2019
dcswar's avatar
dcswar

Amazing attention to detail

Nothing is ever a problem. Monthly calls to check they are doing everything they can to help. They phoned me today to let me know if I transferred my savings to a different type of account I could gain more interest! I already have my savings with them!!

Reviewed on 20th November 2019
George Lowe's avatar
George Lowe

Excellent delighted fast

Very happy customer . Smart app, rewards. Excellent A* service

Reviewed on 19th November 2019
Nichola Nicolson's avatar
Nichola Nicolson

Best local high street bank for me

One of the best high street bank, have never fault the service nor have i had any issues. Compared to most people who like to complain just for the sake of it. Especially the Mobile Banking functions, can choose to open accounts with just a tap which is very convenient!

Reviewed on 5th February 2019
Drb93's avatar
Drb93

Very glad

Amazing customer service Considering that everything is free. I am satisfied with overall product and customer experience

Reviewed on 4th February 2019
Max's avatar
Max

Excellent digital bank!

Over the past 12-24 months I have started to do more and more of my day to day banking through the Barclays mobile app. Everything I need is now available and so easy....I have not visited a branch or called the telephone number for a couple of years now.

Reviewed on 4th February 2019
Sam's avatar
Sam

Easy, cost effective, wide ranging benefits

It has been great, I'd highly recommend

Reviewed on 2nd February 2019
KPStratton's avatar
KPStratton

Great service and always helpful

Reviewed on 1st February 2019
Kaynne's avatar
Kaynne

Amazing service

Great one - one customer service backed up by friendly knowledgeable staff in my local branch.

Reviewed on 29th January 2019
David Riste's avatar
David Riste

Service with a smile

Fantastic UK call centre staff who are genuinely helpful and make the time to help me

Reviewed on 26th January 2019
Adrian Bird's avatar
Adrian Bird

Easy, secure and always there when I need it.

I've been using the app from the day it was launched and it's never ever let me down. Gets more and more features but still remains simple to use.

Reviewed on 23rd January 2019
Dawnraider55's avatar
Dawnraider55

?

not sure what is required for this section

Reviewed on 22nd January 2019
pjjgibbons@hotmail.com's avatar
pjjgibbons@hotmail.com

Best Customer service!

The idea of a Premier Banking Account manager was spot on and really well executed!

Reviewed on 20th January 2019
Karans13's avatar
Karans13

Brilliant

The app is wonderful never had any problems with it too marks Barclays

Reviewed on 19th January 2019
Kei t h's avatar
Kei t h

Barclays has an excellent product in their premier current account and have arguably the best mobile banking app on the market with so many useful features

Reviewed on 17th January 2019
Opeyemi Sebastian's avatar
Opeyemi Sebastian

Professional and accessible banking service always.

Reviewed on 16th January 2019