Barclays: Premier Current Account reviews

Based on 98 reviews, last reviewed 25th May 2024
100% decrease in 5 star reviews

Very easy to use account. Very easy to use account. Friendly customer service. Reviewed on: 17th April 2024
Simon M's avatar
Simon M

A disaster of a bank. I am a small international business. I have been a Barclays business customer for over 12 years. Our transactions in different currencies are low volu... Read more Reviewed on: 25th May 2024
Alexandra G's avatar
Alexandra G

About the Premier Current Account

The Barclays Premier Current Account boasts a range of benefits but has specific eligibility criteria in order to open an account. Account holders can access exclusive rates on mortgages and savings accounts. Premier account holders can also access a 24/7 telephone line for banking needs, as well as Barclays’ Financial Guides.

When you’re investing large sums of money, it’s important that you’re confident in your financial provider. Our Barclays Premier Current Account reviews can give you valuable insight into the provider and product.

Find out from genuine account holders how well the Premier Current Account works for them. Learn how long they’ve had their accounts with Barclays and if they’ve been satisfied with the service they’ve received. Read about experiences with the customer service team and the financial guides. Find out more about the exclusive mortgage and savings account offers. All of this and more can be found in our Barclays Premier Current Account reviews.

Do you have a Premier Current Account with Barclays? Tell us why you chose Barclays as your current account provider and whether you’ve been satisfied with the service you’ve received. How long have you had your Premier Current Account? Have you had any experiences with the financial guides or the 24/7 telephone line? What about the exclusive offers for mortgages or savings accounts? What are the main pros and cons you’ve experienced whilst with Barclays? Write an honest Barclays Premier Current Account review today. Together, we can help people like you make better financial decisions.

Review Barclays: Premier Current Account now

Barclays Premier Current Account reviews (98)

A disaster of a bank.

I am a small international business. I have been a Barclays business customer for over 12 years. Our transactions in different currencies are low volume, high value. Following a flurry of generic letters telling me an account I had applied for had not been successful - I hadn't applied for anything - I then lost access to two currency accounts despite calling the bank to try to understand what the letters concerning a 'client premium account' were about - I was told that other clients were having similar issues and to ignore them!! I did. I then lost access to two currency accounts. I have made 3 further calls to try to resolve this with no success - in the meantime I have no access to the funds. I would never recommend this bank to a small business. They do not help - they hinder. Their approach is always heavy handed and aggressive. I am disappointed and astonished and furious with the actions taken. How can a bank withdraw access to accounts that have been used for years - funds that are not theirs? Is this legal? For now all I can do is continue to fight. Reviewed on: 25th May 2024
Alexandra G's avatar
Alexandra G

Very easy to use account.

Simon M's avatar
Simon M

The professionals account

The account is ideal for busy professionals Reviewed on: 12th April 2024
Herman P's avatar
Herman P

occasional problems getting in touch

occasional problems getting in touch Reviewed on: 16th February 2024
Paul J's avatar
Paul J

Do you have a different Barclays product?

Barclays has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products