TSB Classic Plus Account Reviews

Ratings based on 112 reviews Last review 1 week ago

TSB Classic Plus Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest TSB Classic Plus Account reviews to find out what life as a TSB customer is really like. And remember, if you are a TSB customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of TSB Classic Plus Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

Good Current Account Rating
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Classic Plus Account Reviews (112)

10th January 2019

Staff try to help... but the system is dire!

Unable to log on, difficulties viewing statements, poor online service... the list goes on. After visiting the branch, the staff try to be helpful but seem to be unable to access their own system leaving customers frustrated and baffled.

10th December 2018

Lowest amount of money needed for the highest amount of interest

TSB have an account where you can get 5% interest a month on balances upto £1500 which mean that’s on par to the amount of interest you can get with Lloyds and maybe other banks but you don’t need to have loads of money in

11th February 2018

Computer says.... No

I had a £250 overdraft with my old bank but with TSB I had to wait 3 months before I could apply of course they didn't say there was a compulsory wait on the page where the online form was. After 3 months I applied again for a £100 overdraft this time it said I it had been referred and I had to phone them about it. I phoned and they said I couldn't have it and they wouldn't tell my why. So now I'm stuck with a safety net of either £10 or £25 pounds between me and an unauthorised overdraft. TSB have a reputation for being a customer bank with real people behind the scenes but I haven't seen much evidence of that.

Articles related to TSB