HomeProtect Home Insurance Reviews

Visit website

Our Home Protect Insurance Home Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Home Protect Insurance customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

HomeProtect Review Insight

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Home Insurance Reviews

Review HomeProtect 's Home Insurance now

Appalling insurance company. Avoid.

Appaling insurance provider. AVOID. HomeProtect does not provide protection, they do not even provide excuses - they simply ignore you, for months. Read the reviews - all positive ones are from people who have never had to make a claim. I called HomePro Read more

I called HomeProtect to make a claim against my Policy, to be told "we accidentally cancelled your policy without telling you, our accounts made an admin error, goodbye". They eventually admitted error, reinstated my Policy, took my money, authorised my claim, but are now neglecting to pay me the money they owe me. If you call, you are put on hold for hours, day after day. And they do not respond to emails. So I am out of pocket, stressed, and struggling to take more time off work to sit on hrs of unreasonable holding pattern that amount to nothing.

Reviewed on 13th March 2022
Jana's avatar
Jana

Very affordable insurance with great cover

Very fairly priced, with great cover

Reviewed on 22nd July 2019
Sven Imber's avatar
Sven Imber

Good company

Straightforward service, easy to understand insurance plans, good customer service

Reviewed on 16th July 2019
mccattack's avatar
mccattack

Good comprehensive insurance

Fantastically good value for money insurance which provides security for essentially every single potential incident.

Reviewed on 7th July 2019
Leszek Ekert's avatar
Leszek Ekert

value

excellent value for money and service

Reviewed on 6th July 2019
sam brown's avatar
sam brown

CheekyCharges Campaigner

Its ok but very expensive as we are apparantly on a flood plain and nobody else will insure us

Reviewed on 13th March 2016