Mansfield Building Society Mortgages Reviews

Ratings based on 163 reviews       Last review 23 hours ago

The Mansfield Building Society mortgage reviews can help you to find out what other Smart Money People have to say about what could be your biggest ever financial purchase. Smart Money People was established in 2014 to help provide an independent source of The Mansfield Building Society mortgage reviews. You write your mortgage reviews here to help other people find the best mortgage providers. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Mortgages Reviews

Review Mansfield Building Society's Mortgages now

2 trouble free years

No problems during our two year term

Reviewed on 16th August 2022

Very prompt and accommodating

All the staff at Mansfield Building Society have been incredibly patient, prompt and accommodating of my personal circumstances throughout the process of me purchasing my first home. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 15th August 2022
Mansfield Member Feedback

I did my application through a broker however when I contacted Mansfield myself they were quick to get hold off and I never have to repeat myself twice. They put all the notes on file of the phone conversation so it can be picked up next time. Anything th Read more

I did my application through a broker however when I contacted Mansfield myself they were quick to get hold off and I never have to repeat myself twice. They put all the notes on file of the phone conversation so it can be picked up next time. Anything they said was going to get done always happened and very quickly too.

Reviewed on 5th August 2022

Outstanding Customer Care

By far the best mortgage company I have ever used. I was desperate to arrange an above board Regulated BTL mortgage for my mum, and without Mansfield, I don't think this would have been possible. There a lot of charlatan companies out there but I can assu Read more

By far the best mortgage company I have ever used. I was desperate to arrange an above board Regulated BTL mortgage for my mum, and without Mansfield, I don't think this would have been possible. There a lot of charlatan companies out there but I can assure you that Mansfield is not one of them.

My Advisor was Gemma Barlow who was amazing! She listened to what my needs were, was empathetic, courteous, and above all else extremely professional. She provided prompt responses and kept me fully abreast of the process from start to finish. I have no words to express how grateful I am to her.

My mum is now in a new home and I can't thank Mansfield enough. I would 100% recommend using this company.

Outstanding Customer Care

My broker was Gemma Barlow who was amazing! She listened to what my needs were, was empathetic, courteous, and above all else extremely professional. She provided prompt responses and kept me fully abreast of the process from start to finish. I have no words to express how grateful I am to her.

Efficient

Staff have always been very helpful and efficient in dealing with my queries and continued support

Mansfield Member Feedback

very friendly and efficient service

i have had a mortgage with Mansfield for five years and recently wished to extend the period of the loan and this was arranged without any difficulty or problems by helpful staff.

Reviewed on 1st August 2022
Mansfield Member Feedback

Disappointed as a loyal customer

We have held our mortgage with the BMS for over 25 years, however as we moved or extended and increased our mortgage it became fragmented and as such was uncompetitive. I have been able to move my mortgage, increase my borrowing by £50,000 for house impro Read more

We have held our mortgage with the BMS for over 25 years, however as we moved or extended and increased our mortgage it became fragmented and as such was uncompetitive. I have been able to move my mortgage, increase my borrowing by £50,000 for house improvements, keep the same term and pay less that when with the Mansfield which is disappointing. Really liked the company, what they stood for (CSR) but just too expensive as an existing customer

Reviewed on 25th July 2022

Smooth as silk

Good deal and dealt with in a friendly way

Reviewed on 19th July 2022

Great independent company

I was unable to get a mortgage through a high street company but the Mansfield were happy to support my application and have been excellent since I have been with them, they are competitive with their rates and offer excellent customer service.

Reviewed on 12th July 2022

Run by people

If you need a lender which is run by people who look at and understand your case Mansfield is good. Higher rates but that is to be expected

Reviewed on 28th June 2022
Mansfield Member Feedback

Excellent from beginning to end

We are an older couple and we had an interest only mortgage over three years which perfectly met our needs. We hope to arrange another similar mortgage soon.

Reviewed on 27th June 2022

super

super.........................................................

Reviewed on 13th June 2022
Martin Ivanov's avatar
Martin Ivanov

First class service can not fault them with anything

Reviewed on 13th June 2022

Pleased

Mortgage arranged via an FA and was dealt with by the Mansfield efficiently at each stage.

Reviewed on 10th June 2022

extremely helpful

The Mansfield have been more than helpful over the time our project has been running

Reviewed on 22nd May 2022
Mansfield Member Feedback

I recently renewed my mortgage online and this was very simple to do. I did ring customer service and the lady I spoke to was very helpful.

Reviewed on 16th May 2022

Amazing!!!!

Gemma Barlow was absolutely fantastic helping me with my mortgage application. Im so glad she was my mortgage advisor. My process wasn’t the smoothest through no fault of Mansfield and there were times where I was getting so stressed and Molly & Samantha( Read more

Gemma Barlow was absolutely fantastic helping me with my mortgage application. Im so glad she was my mortgage advisor. My process wasn’t the smoothest through no fault of Mansfield and there were times where I was getting so stressed and Molly & Samantha(completions) were just so lovely and helpful. They didn’t make me feel like a pain even though I was being. These 3 are an absolute credit to your team and worth their weight in gold! Thank you all so much ❤️

Reviewed on 12th May 2022

Very Professional

The team is very helpful and very accommodating. Quick response to our queries. Will recommend!

Reviewed on 29th April 2022

Great Experience

Mansfield allowed me to get a domestic mortgage when other high street lenders deemed me too risky. That meant I could get onto the property ladder at least two years earlier than I would have been able to elsewhere. Great experience, good customer servic Read more

Mansfield allowed me to get a domestic mortgage when other high street lenders deemed me too risky. That meant I could get onto the property ladder at least two years earlier than I would have been able to elsewhere. Great experience, good customer service. Only wish they had more facilities online to check overpayments etc.

Reviewed on 29th April 2022