NatWest Advantage Gold Reviews

Ratings based on 91 reviews Last review 23 hours ago

NatWest Advantage Gold reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest NatWest Advantage Gold reviews to find out what life as a NatWest customer is really like. And remember, if you are a NatWest customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of NatWest Advantage Gold reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Your Advantage Gold Reviews (91)

13th January 2019

Bak Account with Travel Insurance

I find having an Advantage Gold bank account with Natwest gives you a fantastic account with Natwest to start with but you also get extra benefits of which I personally think the annual travel insurance is the most important of.

6th November 2018

Awful Bank with poorly trained staff and crap attitude

Have been given incorrect advice and been compensated. Basically poorly trained staff and ridiculous complaints procedures with only low level staff willing to talk to you! I am expected now to pay cash into the post office even though it sometimes doesn't show in my account for days. Or once a week I can Que up with sometimes 30 people in a car park waiting for the mobile van. Is this not a perfect target for a robbery!!
Final straw was when my son was told he needed 2 card readers, one for each account and he was not able to transfer HIS money from one Natwest account to another Natwaest account. He missed out on buying a car that he wanted because he couldn't pay for it. Natwest said there was nothing they could do because they didn't have the systems available!
Now changing all my accounts (11) from Natwest to another bank. Natwest have opened a complaint and someone will contact me in 6 days! TOO LATE!

Articles related to NatWest