Perfect Pet Insurance: Pet Insurance reviews

Based on 879 reviews, last reviewed 20th Jul 2024
20% decrease in 1 star reviews

Haven’t needed to claim yet so I guess we’ll see Haven’t needed to claim yet so I guess we’ll see Reviewed on: 20th July 2024
S's avatar
S

I would give ZERO stars if possible. I would give ZERO stars if possible. My 10 month old pet dog required spinal surgery after an unknown accident. I was covered for a max of £1000, but... Read more Reviewed on: 9th June 2024
Kev's avatar
Kev

About the Pet Insurance

Before choosing your new pet insurance provider, check customer reviews to be confident they’re the right fit for you. We gather Perfect Pet insurance reviews to give you valuable insight into the provider.

Perfect Pet offers policies for cats and dogs, with specialist policies available for animals that are elderly or very young. Various Perfect Pet policies have three levels of cover available: Elite, Elite Extra and Elite Extra Plus. There’s also a multi-pet discount if you have additional animals to insure.

Does this sound like the right company for you? Take a look at our Perfect Pet insurance reviews to learn more about the provider and its policies. Find out what level of cover policyholders chose, and whether they’ve found the policy to be comprehensive. Discover how satisfied they are with the customer service and claims process. Learn about any problems customers have encountered with their policies, or whether they have found the provider to be flawless.

We want to use the power of reviews to help people make more successful decisions. Write an honest Perfect Pet insurance review on Smart Money People and help other pet owners doing their research. Why did you decide to insure with Perfect Pet and have you been satisfied with your decision? Would you say that your premium price was reasonable for the level of cover you received? Have you had any experience with the customer service team or claims process? Whether good or bad, share your experience with others. Together, we can help people like you make better financial decisions.

Review Perfect Pet Insurance: Pet Insurance now

Perfect Pet Insurance Pet Insurance reviews (879)

Haven’t needed to claim yet so I guess we’ll see

Haven’t needed to claim yet so I guess we’ll see Reviewed on: 20th July 2024
S's avatar
S

Better value for money

Just taken out a policy because my previous insurer increased my premiums by nearly 50%. Your company provided a similar oroduct significantly cheaper. Reviewed on: 20th July 2024
Jill Prendergast's avatar
Jill Prendergast

Easy to contact and set up.

Easy to contact and set up. Cheap and value for money Reviewed on: 19th July 2024
Lucinda S's avatar
Lucinda S

Great customer service

I had to add a pet to my policy which meant the renewal had to be cancelled. It was done in less than a minute. Great service Reviewed on: 19th July 2024
Adam S's avatar