Perfect Pet Insurance: Pet Insurance reviews

Based on 806 reviews, last reviewed 9th Feb 2024
100% decrease in 5 star reviews
17% decrease in 1 star reviews

Affordable insurance for very good policy cover Perfect Pet website is very easy to navigate. The 'Live Chat' is really useful and my query was desktop with within 30 mins. I had a conversation with... Read more Reviewed on: 20th October 2023

They wriggle out of playing claims by creating judge... They wriggle out of playing claims by creating judgement calls. A customer has no chance. Reviewed on: 9th February 2024
Gordon D's avatar
Gordon D

About the Pet Insurance

Before choosing your new pet insurance provider, check customer reviews to be confident they’re the right fit for you. We gather Perfect Pet insurance reviews to give you valuable insight into the provider.

Perfect Pet offers policies for cats and dogs, with specialist policies available for animals that are elderly or very young. Various Perfect Pet policies have three levels of cover available: Elite, Elite Extra and Elite Extra Plus. There’s also a multi-pet discount if you have additional animals to insure.

Does this sound like the right company for you? Take a look at our Perfect Pet insurance reviews to learn more about the provider and its policies. Find out what level of cover policyholders chose, and whether they’ve found the policy to be comprehensive. Discover how satisfied they are with the customer service and claims process. Learn about any problems customers have encountered with their policies, or whether they have found the provider to be flawless.

We want to use the power of reviews to help people make more successful decisions. Write an honest Perfect Pet insurance review on Smart Money People and help other pet owners doing their research. Why did you decide to insure with Perfect Pet and have you been satisfied with your decision? Would you say that your premium price was reasonable for the level of cover you received? Have you had any experience with the customer service team or claims process? Whether good or bad, share your experience with others. Together, we can help people like you make better financial decisions.

Review Perfect Pet Insurance: Pet Insurance now

Perfect Pet Insurance Pet Insurance reviews (806)

They wriggle out of playing claims by creating judge...

Gordon D's avatar
Gordon D

Wouldn’t even give 1 star

I am absolutely appalled by my dogs insurance company (perfect pet) I had an out of the blue, emergency appointment on the 19th of January as my dog woke up with an eye ulcer which can be very painful. The vet charged me an arm and a leg as you can imagine. I tried to claim with them to which they said they would send out a claims form as I struggled to do it online. They never sent it. Anyway I’ve called them up and they said I missed my premium payment a few days after I had to pay out the vet bill. I explained this would have been because of that specific payment and at the time I couldn’t even get food for my 3yr old daughter. but that I am going to pay it this coming Friday. They said that because I missed a payment and there has been a change in Millie’s health that they are cancelling my policy and won’t be able to offer cover. I am at loss for words. No compassion at all. I’ve been with them almost a year and no issues with Millie, then as soon as there is an issue and I miss ONE payment which I explained I would be paying when I’m next paid (2 weeks after the payment was due) they decide they want to wash their hands with me. the heartbreaking part is Millie’s eye is still not any better and I am so worried. Now I haven’t even got cover for her and worried how I’m going to get her any additional help. Reviewed on: 8th February 2024
Abbie's avatar
Abbie

I strongly discourage anyone from getting perfect pe...

I strongly discourage anyone from getting perfect pet insurance. Having never claimed for my 10 yrs old dog. They have been completely obstructive and are refusing to pay out for an insurance claim I have made. The reason they have given is that I put my rescue dog down as a mongrel ( which she is ) . The vet documented her as staffy X. For this reason they will only give me 44.19% of the total bill which is £1400. Do NOT go with this company. Reviewed on: 23rd January 2024
Rebecca R's avatar
Rebecca R

DISGUSTING!

DISGUSTING!!! Do not touch this company in any way… Do not touch this company in any way shape or form, they are disgusting and a complete disgrace, I have had my dog insured with them for a couple of terms now, my tiny little whippet cross, with no issues, she had a slight wobble in which I had to take her to the emergency vet, anyway, it was just a blocked salivery gland, it all cost me about £500, anyway, everything submitted by my vet, since then, all they have done is try to wriggle out of paying out at every turn, even telling me I had the wrong breed of dog insured!!!! And tried to double my policy monthly payments, last week they said this, and they were not paying out, and I owed them 55 percent, plus 15 percent of what I had paid for her treatment then bang my policy payment goes right up!! The customer service is diabolical, they don't get back to you, takes ages, they don't answer you never dealt with such a bad company, so I told them I cannot afford the massive hike in my policy and I will have to cancel, so now I've just received a completely contradicting email saying they accept my claim, but can't pay me out as I have not stayed at the inflated ammendment to the monthly price, so they have forced me to cancel and then told me that they won't pay out. Hence the reason I'm seeking legal advice and contacting the FCA and ombudsman, they will not get away with this. Please please do not use this company. Go elsewhere! Thought I was in safe hands, so they have been taking my money every month, and Tia it seems was not even insured, so I will be clawing back every payment as it was like I've just been giving them my money every month for no reason...... Fully expecting a smart ass response, but believe me people, STAY AWAY Reviewed on: 17th January 2024
tianS's avatar