Petplan: Pet Insurance reviews

Based on 2,153 reviews, last reviewed 17th May 2023
50% decrease in 5 star reviews

LOST FUNDS AND BITCOIN RECOVERY I was a victim of a sim-swap hack and if not for urgent intervention by a recovery experts whom I hired after my crypto account was hacked and coins s... Read more Reviewed on: 8th April 2023

Scammer !!!!!!!!!! (In Canada) Fetch by the Dodo (previously known as Petplan) is an unethical, untrustworthy and horrible company. For someone who is planning to enroll... Read more Reviewed on: 17th May 2023
Connie Mak's avatar
Connie Mak

About the Pet Insurance

Petplan offer pet insurance policies designed to help keep your beloved pet safe and sound. With pet owners understandably wanting to make sure that they choose the best pet insurnace company, Smart Money People is the place for independent Petplan pet insurance reviews. Our mission is to use the power of YOUR reviews to help increase trust and transparency in financial services. You can help us by writing your own Petplan pet insurance reviews to help other pet owners to find out what life as an Petplan pet insurace customer is really like.

Review Petplan: Pet Insurance now

Petplan Pet Insurance reviews (2153)

Scammer !!!!!!!!!!

(In Canada) Fetch by the Dodo (previously known as Petplan) is an unethical, untrustworthy and horrible company. For someone who is planning to enroll pet insurance, it’s better to avoid this company. I enrolled the pet insurance for my dog aged 3 months in 2021. At that moment, there was no medical check up report request but I was asked for it when I submitted a claim after 4 months because my dog got diarrhea. I felt upset and frustrated as there was no point to get a medical check up report after a vet visit with spending additional $200 for claiming $150. The most ridiculous point was that a medical report was not required when the pet insurance was enrolled. But you will be asked for it when you make a claim” That was totally unacceptable. They just don’t want to give you a claim !!!!! I received the announcement from Petplan by an email about they exited Canada business. This was a release to me as I do not have to deal with this company anymore. However, they took my card info and debited the annual fee again and refused to refund. I have never authorized Fetch by the Dodo to make a payment from my card after 2021. I called the customer service for a negotiation. Of course, they refused to refund. They have never provided a proper service to their customers but keep stealing the money from their pocket. Recently, I found out that there were a lot bad comments about this company. I write this as I wish no more pet owners will be another victim. As a pet owner, I just want to get a protection to my dog but I am kinda getting in a scam. Reviewed on: 17th May 2023
Connie Mak's avatar
Connie Mak

LOST FUNDS AND BITCOIN RECOVERY

I was a victim of a sim-swap hack and if not for urgent intervention by a recovery experts whom I hired after my crypto account was hacked and coins stolen. The experts i hired sought the permission of INTERPOL darknet and crypto crime monitoring unit to pursue my case which ended up in a successful recovery of 90% of my lost coins. You’re free to reach out if you need help too. E f f i c i e n t N e t H a c k on Gmal Reviewed on: 8th April 2023

Has been very helpful

My boyfriend and I got a 7 month kitten who came with 1 month free pet plan which we then continued on an annual basis. He was unfortunately in and out of the vets a lot. The claims were initially confusing as we had had a free 1 month trial before extending. I initially called PetPlan and had amazing customer service although there was still a small issue. The surgery were able to resolve this with PetPlan and going forward, the claims have been very straightforward and hassle free. Amazing peace of mind Reviewed on: 8th February 2023
Sabrina 's avatar
Sabrina

Such an easy way to get good cover for your pet

It was SO easy to get a quote for my puppy's insurance. I've never been on a site where its been so easy to get insurance cover. They are terrific thank you. They deserve an award for definate Reviewed on: 24th December 2022

Review Petplan: Pet Insurance now