MiPet Cover Pet Insurance Reviews

MiPet Cover Review Insight

Your Pet Insurance Reviews

Review MiPet Cover's Pet Insurance now

No hassle

When my puppy was taken Ill it was such a worry but my cover with MiPet was so easy and with no hassle which was a relief. Thanks

Reviewed on 16th November 2021
Marjorie Dowson's avatar
Marjorie Dowson

The worst

Well what a poor company, wouldn’t even give the 1 star they say they are going to pay you, but still waiting for money months later , ring them and get told they will email back with what’s going on but they never do! no one knows what they are doing .. they can’t even send an email when they say they are going to so frustrating it’s like speaking to a brick wall !!! Nearly every day this week I’ve called but it falls on deaf ears !

edit: you obviously haven't looked into my claim properly, as then you would know I'm still waiting for money i am owed as stated in an email sent to me in august stating it would be paid in 21 days ! (still waiting over a month later).. when there's someone that knows what is going on then it would be good if you could let me know thankyou.

Reviewed on 24th September 2021
Aimee's avatar
Aimee

Reply from MiPet Cover

Hello Aimee, thank you for your review. I have looked into your claims and can see that you benefitted from the four weeks' free WalkawayCover and your first claim was settled against this free amount granted as part of this policy and paid into your account in June. I can also see your second claim was under the excess limit on a different policy, so we could not process a payment for that. If you'd like to discuss this further, please contact us via hello@mipetcover.co.uk. We hope your pet is now well again?

Rear Cruciate Ligament Operation

Excellent service no questions just complete cover and on yearly renewal no awful shock!

Reviewed on 19th September 2021
Lynn Tatnell's avatar
Lynn Tatnell

Tom

Easy to get quote reasonable however not had to put a claim in thankfully yet.

Reviewed on 17th September 2021
Tom's avatar
Tom

Made my experience so easy

I got a puppy last August, registered at my vet & MiPet came free for a month when I joined the puppy club, after the month was up after a lot of research,I stayed with MiPet as they offered the best cover for a great price, I also enjoy the monthly newsletter addressed to me & my puppy

Reviewed on 17th September 2021
Sam Smith's avatar
Sam Smith

When my dog was attacked by another dog he had a nasty wound that needed an operation. My claim was handled efficiently.

Ann Lacey's avatar
Ann Lacey

Reliable and trustworthy

I have a puppy I’m training as an assistance dog. He’s so important both as a family member and for the help he gives. The insurance I have gives me peace that I can afford to look after him back.

Cath's avatar
Cath

So far so good

I've had pet cover from a number of companies over the years and I've been truly disappointed however I felt more reassured by MiPet Cover and the service so far has been great. The website and information provided is straight forward and very helpful. Happy customer and I'd definitely recommend.

DeeDee Berry's avatar
DeeDee Berry

Reassuring hassel free insurance

very happy with the cover, gives peace of mind!

Simon Brown's avatar
Simon Brown

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend MiPet insurance. Have been easy to deal with and very reliable when needed. Have only ever experienced excellent customer service.

Sharon's avatar
Sharon

Great value pet insurance

Fortunately I have not had to claim for my 15 year old dog but for me, mi pet insurance is affordable for older dogs, I have had quotes in excess of £50 a month from other companies.

Jayne Rose's avatar
Jayne Rose

Amazing service

Amazing service for cats and the newsletters always make me giggle.

lulubelle95@hotmail.com's avatar
lulubelle95@hotmail.com

Peace of mind

It is reassuring to know that I have all the cover I need for my dog. He is my world, my companion and my comfort when life gets tough I could not live without him. Having him covered by Insurance makes him priceless to me.

Rosie's avatar
Rosie

Best all round pet insurance

I've had the lifetime flex plan for over a year now and MIPet are always keeping me in the know with newsletters and up to date emails .would recommend to family and friend's.

Ian Chamberlain 's avatar
Ian Chamberlain

Pawfect pet protection

I signed up to my pet following 4 weeks free with our puppy healthy pet club. The quote was quick and easy and cover is competitive.

Nicola huxen's avatar
Nicola huxen

Have had no issues with them

I've only had good customer services when calling for questions. Super helpful and always helpful.

Reg's avatar
Reg

Good caring company

They have always been very helpful and quick when I have phoned. The newsletter they send out regularly is full of good information as well.

Lesley Dunkley's avatar
Lesley Dunkley

Natty dexter, tail ears eyes.

Excellent cover outstanding care from the vet I would recommend and my pet cover to all dog cat animal owners.

Mr Paul higgins's avatar
Mr Paul higgins

Very happy with service

Was very happy when had to claim was fast and took the stress altogether so we could focus on our baby

Kelly's avatar
Kelly

cover all you need

reasonable price to cover the pets needs

Georgie Tsyplek's avatar