Saga Home Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1,050 reviews       Last review 6 days ago
  Visit website

Saga home insurance reviews can tell you how good this product really is. How quickly did you get the policy documents? How well did Saga handle your home insurance claim? Our Saga home insurance reviews can help you to find out this and much more. Have you ever had a policy with Saga? You can tell us about it by writing your own review below.

Saga Review Insight

Reviewed on 20th September 2021
Claire's avatar
Claire

Expensive

They do little and are very expensive. I will be avoiding them in the future.

Reviewed on 7th September 2021
Tired Teddy's avatar
Tired Teddy

Good value for money

very pleased with home insurance saved alot compared with other companies espially fixed 3 year deal Thanks alot saga.

Reviewed on 13th March 2021
Tim  Airey's avatar
Tim Airey

good value for monmey

Saga solved a choked drain problem for us at no expense to us. Thanks again

Reviewed on 25th September 2020
w brown's avatar
w brown

Trust...always good customer service

I have had, over the years, rebuilt wall after car crashed through it, a sink hole due to water leak. Saga accepted claims with no hassle efficiently and quickly. Thank you.

Reviewed on 19th September 2020
Joan Raftery's avatar
Joan Raftery

Always have well spoken telephone operators

Very comparable prices for renewal

Reviewed on 19th September 2020
Liz Clark's avatar
Liz Clark

Easy to transfer over to and a good price

Very Satisfied overall - from leaving my old insurer (Coop) and a good price and same service as my previous insurer

leejones58@yahoo.com's avatar
leejones58@yahoo.com

Absolutely no problems with this service.

We have used Saga for years and have never found fault with it. We are so pleased with the service we also have home insurance with them. We

Johnjenkins382@btinternet.com's avatar
Johnjenkins382@btinternet.com

HOME INSURANCE

Been with Saga Home Insurance over 60s for 3 years now.

George D'Souza's avatar
George D'Souza

Best Insurance

Few companies can manage a reduction in annual costs. This is one., And excellent service.

Gordon B's avatar
Gordon B

Much, much cheaper than my banks insurance for more cover!

I've never claimed but I know I have the right cover for an affordable price.

Carol W's avatar
Carol W

Best all round insurance provider for over 50s

I have motor home and home insurance plus my wife has car insurance with SAGA and to date we believe SAGA strives to provide best all round cover and value for money for the over 50s

markv's avatar
markv

Simple to use online and via telephone. Even though there was a glitch with the payment system they started my cover immediately and phoned me back the following day to complete my payment.

Jerry Little 's avatar
Jerry Little

Very professional & very good honest information given

Always provided a full & detailed professional service for our requirements regarding our house insurance needs.

Ron Cragg's avatar
Ron Cragg

Always ready to discuss any questions

Ken Ballinger's avatar
Ken Ballinger

Great service for a great premium!

Our Saga insurance put to the test recently when the parts in our bathroom toilet broke. My disabled wife is very reliant on that one so phoned Saga Home Emergency at 0900 today. Result? Engineer called pm and by mid-afternoon the repair was complete! Pleasant, helpful staff from start to finish. Thank you all.

Charles Bruce Vaughan's avatar
Charles Bruce Vaughan

always available and found to very helpfull

have been with Saga for many years and have always found their service to be excellent

D.Gammans's avatar
D.Gammans

Simple, cost effective and quick.

It was just a few minutes of my time, Saga home insurance matched my previous insurer and was several hundred pounds cheaper, could not fault them.

Doug Willetts's avatar
Doug Willetts

The service I've had is very good.

I have always been dealt with by office staff very well, they have a good telephone manner and all of them over the years have always been very helpful and respectful.

Joan Barker's avatar
Joan Barker

Saga Safe Home Insurance

I insured my House Contents Insurance with Saga this year and know it is the start of a long relationship. I am confident I will not have to look anywhere else for my future insurance needs.

Stephen Mallorie's avatar