Sainsburys Bank Pet Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews Last review 6 months ago

Sainsburys Bank offer pet insurance policies designed to help keep your beloved pet safe and sound. With pet owners understandably wanting to make sure that they choose the best pet insurnace company, Smart Money People is the place for independent Sainsburys...

Bank pet insurance reviews. Our mission is to use the power of YOUR reviews to help increase trust and transparency in financial services. You can help us by writing your own Sainsburys Bank pet insurance reviews to help other pet owners to find out what life as an Sainsburys Bank pet insurace customer is really like.

Your Pet Insurance Reviews (3)

28th August 2016

Reliable but prices increase

Good as a company who pay out without making you jump through hoops, but you pay for the privilege! I wish I'd just put the money aside as the price increases have been extortionate through the years! My cats are now too old to swap insurance suppliers.

Articles related to Sainsburys Bank