Triodos Bank Personal Current Account Reviews

Ratings based on 2,271 reviews       Last review 1 week ago

Triodos Bank now offer an ethical current account! We'd love to hear your honest feedback about this product, so why not leave your own Triodos Current Account review today? Tell us more about what makes this account different. What do you love, and what could be better.

Triodos Bank Review Insight

Your Personal Current Account Reviews

2,271 reviews

Review Triodos Bank's Personal Current Account now

STAY AWAY if you want access to your money

Where do I begin? Been with Triodos for years and though their phone staff are lovely, their ability to know what the left and right hand are doing is shocking.... Read more

Frankly, I think they love keeping our heard earned, tax-paid money, and when one tries to actually access, withdraw, transfer said money, it is like jumping through rings that are never good enough.

It is all roses and ethics on the outside and sh*t on the inside. The LACK of communication when there is a supposed issue is astonishing and you have to be Sherlock Holmes just to figure out what the F is wrong.

Questions more likened to interrogation as to where finances come from, even though proof of documentation was provided makes me think they are forgetting they are a bank!

STAY AWAY and hold your assets in another bank or bloody precious metals for gods sake.

Months of back and forth with no solutions. Empty words and promises and a lack of customer understanding and follow through.

Reviewed on 16th July 2021
NLighten UP's avatar
NLighten UP

Reliable, user friendly, brilliant customer service

I've been so impressed: website is simple to use, never crashes, feels secure but without being too fiddly. Customer service any time I've needed them has been from a local, well trained and super helpful employee. I've never hung up feel anything other than satisfied. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY: my money isn't funding fossil fuel extraction...so I can sleep a whole lot better at night!

Reviewed on 29th April 2021
Peter Hughes's avatar
Peter Hughes

An ethical bank with excellent customer service.

Whether it is answering a question or solving a problem, they are friendly and competent. I also feel comfortable that my money is funding ethical projects rather than more oil and gas.

Reviewed on 29th April 2021
John L's avatar
John L

ethical and great service

very happy, highly recommend, has been a good experience transferring

Reviewed on 20th April 2021
Ed's avatar
Ed

Ethical, efficient and earth-friendly

The best bank I've banked with. Quick and easy to open an account. Transferred all my direct debits etc, no bother. Customer service was personal, knowledgeable and very efficient! And most importantly to me, ethical.

Clare Jackson's avatar
Clare Jackson

Ethical and Easy

A very personal customer experience when you need it, what more can you say, read their values and try to disagree. Youll have no choice other than to join.

WINSTON 's avatar
WINSTON

Caring, Efficient. Great service.

We have been with Triodos bank for many years and always been very impressed . The online banking is very efficient and we felt it is very secure. We also like the fact that the bank is fully accountable and only supports good community and environmental projects.

Marion Simpson's avatar
Marion Simpson

Impressive, trustworthy, ethical

Great internet banking, informative, responsive customer services, ethical.

Sally Duns's avatar
Sally Duns

Easy ethical decision

Triodos have always been really helpful whenever I've needed them. I'm grateful to have a bank that is transparent and that invests ethically.

Emily Clark's avatar
Emily Clark

Efficient, values driven, clear conscience

Change went smoothly, everything clear and easy on-line, lovely to be with a bank who thinks like I do.

Fiona Atkinson's avatar
Fiona Atkinson

First-class in every way!

Triodos Bank stands head and shoulders above all other banks in its examplary ethical stance. It is honest and transparent with its customers, provides first-class customer service and dwells on the positive impact we can all make, rather than making customers feel swallowed up by huge corporations. I can't speak too highly of Triodos - highly recommended.

Gillian Cummins's avatar
Gillian Cummins

Simple ethical banking you can trust

Know where your money goes and how it improves lives and the environment. Always easy to manage with the app.

Juliet's avatar
Juliet

Nobody does it better

Nobody does it better. Makes us feel better about the world

Ian Park's avatar
Ian Park

Ethical, trustworthy and great customer support

What's not to love? Finally a fully fledged ethical bank offering current accounts in the UK. We're moving to Spain this year, fortunately they operate their too so will be opening an account with them there for sure.

dagansmith's avatar
dagansmith

Ethical bank - recommended

A bank with values and ethics, with strong principles on how it lends money, influencing how money is used to benefit people and planet. High standards of customer service. Easy to use mobile app and online banking. I enjoy having their current account, knowing my custom is part of a bank thinking about the bigger picture.

Andy in York's avatar
Andy in York

Just Finance

A bank working for people and communities. This is what is the world needs!

SJ's avatar
SJ

Triodos are the BEST

I love their service, they keep me updated on projects they are supporting in my local area, the app is really easy to use and they've always been great at supporting any issues I have come across.

Chloe Sutcliffe's avatar
Chloe Sutcliffe

Superb service and ethical to boot

I changed from a less ethical provider to Triodos a few years ago.... Read more

I changed from a less ethical provider to Triodos a few years ago.
The direct debit transfer worked flawlessly.even provide a recycled plastic bank card.

I have online banking and the app. They do everything I require for my day to day banking. There is also phone support.
I am very happy with the full suite of ethical products Triodos provides and the great service.

Paul Rocks's avatar
Paul Rocks

A reliable, responsive Service

Right from the start I was impressed by the straightforward easy-to-use App at the heart of my personal banking experience with Triodos. It had turned my banking activity from a chore into a simple, speedy, even enjoyable event and I very much value the instant control of my finances.

Tim Chandler's avatar
Tim Chandler

Ethical and helpful bank

I love banking with Triodos and knowing that my money is helping to make a difference to people’s lives and combating climate change.

Matt's avatar