Co-op Insurance: Pet Insurance reviews

Based on 23 reviews, last reviewed 6th Jun 2024

No discrimination The Co-op pet insurance plan is great in that I have 24 hour access to a vet online something that is very reassuring as no vet near me does out of ho... Read more Reviewed on: 11th March 2023
Jan's avatar
Jan

Long delays for claims to be paid, ours took 9 weeks... Long delays for claims to be paid, ours took 9 weeks and later down the line found out there is a £100 max out of hours surcharge limit. AVOID!!!! Reviewed on: 6th June 2024
Daniel's avatar
Daniel

About the Pet Insurance

Reading customer reviews is the best way to gain genuine insight into a financial product. And when it comes to protecting your pet, you want the best policy around. We collect Co-op pet insurance reviews to help you make an informed decision when choosing your next provider.

Co-op offers pet insurance for cats and dogs with no maximum age limit. Choose between a Lifetime or Time limited policy, with each having a choice of flexible levels of cover. All policies have a discount available for Co-op members.

If Co-op sounds like the right provider for you and your pet, find out more by reading out reviews. Learn what animals policyholders have insured with Co-op and which policy they chose. Find out about the customer service and claims process. Discover how satisfied customers have been with their policies. Read all of this and more in our Co-op pet insurance reviews.

Have you had a pet insurance policy with Co-op? Share your experience with our Smart Money People community to help others like you make better financial decisions. Tell us whether you’ve insured a cat or a dog and which policy you chose. Don’t forget to tell us what level of cover you took out as well. Are you a Co-op member, and if so, were you satisfied with your savings? Have you had to make a claim on your policy, and if so, how well was it dealt with? Would you renew your policy and recommend the provider to family and friends? Leave an honest Co-op pet insurance review today.

Review Co-op Insurance: Pet Insurance now

Co-op Insurance Pet Insurance reviews (23)

Long delays for claims to be paid, ours took 9 weeks...

Daniel's avatar
Daniel

AVOID THIS PET INSURER!!!!

Absolutely disgusting how long it takes to process claims at this company. It’s now been 7 weeks since I’ve put in a claim and 4 weeks for another and have not heard anything at all. I’m now incurring credit card charges due to their incapabilities. AVOID!!!! Reviewed on: 30th May 2024
Joanne F's avatar
Joanne F

I've been waiting almost 9 weeks to hear about our c...

I've been waiting almost 9 weeks to hear about our claim. Rang twice to be told it will be resolved in week. Absolutely awful service. Certainly won't be renewing. Avoid this terrible company. Reviewed on: 25th January 2024
Dave 's avatar
Dave

poor communication from Claims Department

I recently joined Coop Pet Insurance and the people that signed me up were helpful and pleasant. However, I cannot say this is true for the claims department. I have had to submit claims to them due to my pet having a sudden illness. Originally told, they aim to complete in 4 weeks. Since I had not heard anything different I spoke to the Insurance Team at my vets and they contacted the company. They were shocked to learn that claims were now taking 10 - 12 weeks. This is disgusting, especially into day's economic climate. I wonder if they will pay the surcharge for money paid by credit card. AVOID this company, I do not understand the Coop risking their reputation by allowing the insurance factory to represent them. Jean Reviewed on: 20th December 2023
jean's avatar
jean

Do you have a different Co-op Insurance product?

Co-op Insurance has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products