Co-op Insurance: Pet Insurance reviews

Based on 8 reviews, last reviewed 24th Jan 2023

Excellent customer service I would like to express my thanks and to mention one member of staff in particular for his help with my parents pet insurance. My mum passed away and ... Read more Reviewed on: 21st March 2022

Go with another provider Bad experience dealing with these from the get go. Having to constanstly chase, front money for treatment running into the £1,000s for months on end a... Read more Reviewed on: 24th January 2023

About the Pet Insurance

Co-op Insurance Pet Insurance Reviews. You can cover your Dog or Cat with Co-op Insurance. Two levels of cover available with 20% off when you buy online (new customers only, may be withdrawn at any time). New customers get a PitPat Dog Activity Monitor worth £39.99 with a new dog policy until 20th September 2017 (One gift per policy (subject to availability). Ts&Cs apply, see coop.co.uk/pitpat). Pet insurance provided by Allianz Insurance Plc.

Review Co-op Insurance: Pet Insurance now

Co-op Insurance Pet Insurance reviews (8)

Go with another provider

Bad experience dealing with these from the get go. Having to constanstly chase, front money for treatment running into the £1,000s for months on end as they dragged their heels sorting out payments. The lack of compassion when dealing with our sick dog was also notable. I recommend going basically anywhere else. Reviewed on: 24th January 2023

Don't use this company

I have been told by my vets that my dog requires a operation of over 1500 pounds. I rang co op insurance in regards of this being paid for as it should be covered to be told that untill the operation is paid for by myself that they won't pay the vets. The vets have also contacted them to no avail. How they expect someone with children and on benefits to cover these costs upfront first is absolutely disgusting. You pay insurance to be covered without having to pay these bills but unless you can pay everything yourself first and would keep as far away as possible from this insurance Reviewed on: 30th December 2022

claim outstanding 3 months

several telephone numbers hours on the phone. The underwriters changed in February since then you cant get through given different numbers cut off previous to the change they were first class do not buy Reviewed on: 20th April 2022
Bill Paton's avatar
Bill Paton

Excellent customer service

I would like to express my thanks and to mention one member of staff in particular for his help with my parents pet insurance. My mum passed away and the dogs insurance had to be switched over to my dad. My dad spoke to Neil, and he was fantastic with my dad. Neil explained clearly what was needed but also using sympathy towards him because of his loss. Neil made an upsetting event that little bit simpler by treating my dad well. I hope he sees this. Thank you to Neil Reviewed on: 21st March 2022

Do you have a different Co-op Insurance product?

Co-op Insurance has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products