Co-op Insurance Home Insurance Reviews

Visit website

Co-op Insurance Home Insurance Reviews
Co-op Home Insurance now with a free indoor security camera (worth £79.99)! Get the free camera with a new combined Buildings & Contents Policy (ends 20th Sep 2017. T&Cs apply, see coop.co.uk/camera).

Co-op Insurance Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Your Home Insurance Reviews

Review Co-op Insurance's Home Insurance now

There when you need them

The Co-op were fantastic when a flood trashed part of my flat. They visited promptly and arranged payment quickly so that I was able to replace my damaged belongings and redecorate.

Reviewed on 6th July 2019
Delia Pemberton's avatar
Delia Pemberton

Straightforward and reasonably priced.

I have happily never needed to make a claim but I have been with the Co-operative Insurance for a few years as I found the cost to be really reasonable for the cover it provides, Also I felt that there were a greater number of coverage options than other companies offer and they were clearly explained.

Reviewed on 22nd September 2018
Claire Barker's avatar
Claire Barker

Disgraceful - Beware

Terrible Service - I worry for Elderly or Vulnerable... Read more

Terrible Service - I worry for Elderly or Vulnerable Policyholders.

It has been over 5 months of terrible communication, no service and lack of action on my home insurance claim which has now led me to complain directly to the FOS & FCA.

I have had my kitchen out of use for the best part of 4 months and have been offered a pathetic and insulting amount of compensation.

I work in the insurance industry and I will be passing on full details of the service to all of my colleagues, peers and clients and would never consider this company as an option moving forward. I am disgusted in the way they work and I would worry if any of your elderly relatives had policies with them.

Reviewed on 22nd August 2018
daniel lacey's avatar
daniel lacey

reliable company

I have been with the co-op since 1985 and never had any issues ,I get a renewal every year with a breakdown of cover ,fortunately I have never had to claim

Reviewed on 30th September 2017
Susan Campbell's avatar
Susan Campbell

Value, flexible & straightforward.

I am happy with Co-op Insurance. Thankfully I've never needed to claim. The application process was easy, straightforward, there was a good amount of flexibility in the policy to suit all finance. I have remained with them for a few years now as unlike with other insurance companies the renewal price is fair.

Reviewed on 30th September 2017
Claire Barker's avatar
Claire Barker

Good customer service

Good customer service – always speak to someone helpful and clear. Not had to claim, but trust that they would be reliable.

Reviewed on 6th September 2017
Felicity Martin's avatar
Felicity Martin

Home Contents and buildings combined

We took out cover with the Co-op after being sent an incentive to get £50 of food vouchers when taking out insurance. We gained the food vouchers and saved an additional £150 on the insurance premium. Everything was very straightforward and they were pleasant to do business with.

Reviewed on 25th September 2016