HSBC: Fixed Rate Mortgage reviews

Based on 90 reviews, last reviewed 20th Jun 2024

Best available rate in the market when booked. Best available rate in the market when booked. No problems and mortgage sorted in 2 weeks Reviewed on: 18th June 2024
Gary B's avatar
Gary B

Lying con artists, should be banned As per my contract I could port my 5 years fixed mortgage. Sold my house, struggled to find another one, finally did and HSBC said they can't offer me... Read more Reviewed on: 20th June 2024
Waqi Awan's avatar
Waqi Awan

About the Fixed Rate Mortgage

HSBC is a financial services provider offering a range of products and services, including a variety of mortgages. A fixed rate mortgage has a set interest rate that lasts a specific period of time, usually between two and five years, but sometimes up to ten. Make sure you’re confident with the terms, conditions and interest rate of a mortgage. Always ask the lender or an independent advisor if you need help understanding your options.

Buying a house is a big financial decision in anyone’s life, so finding the right mortgage is important. At Smart Money People, we collect HSBC fixed rate mortgage reviews to make your decision-making process easier. Gain valuable insight by reading genuine experiences from existing borrowers.

If a fixed rate mortgage sounds right for you, learn more about HSBC’s product on Smart Money People. Find out why borrowers chose this mortgage and how satisfied they’ve been throughout the term. Learn more about the application process and how supportive HSBC was throughout. Find out the main pros and cons of the product. Make an informed decision when choosing your new mortgage by reading our HSBC fixed rate mortgage reviews.

Perhaps you’re already an HSBC fixed rate mortgage customer? Why not share an honest review with our community? Tell us why you chose the product and what the main pros and cons you’ve experienced are. Did you encounter any problems throughout the process, and if so, how well did HSBC handle them? Has the lender kept you up to date with any important mortgage news or updates? Whether good or bad, write a HSBC fixed rate mortgage review today. Together, we can help people like you make better financial decisions.

Review HSBC: Fixed Rate Mortgage now

HSBC Fixed Rate Mortgage reviews (90)

Lying con artists, should be banned

As per my contract I could port my 5 years fixed mortgage. Sold my house, struggled to find another one, finally did and HSBC said they can't offer me half as much amount, sent 39 documents proving now I earn much more and their mortgage advicer cancelled last min twice and then I raised a formal complain eventually got another advicer, she was a script reading robot who asked for way more documents despite some were not relevant. Mortgage in principal was approved for the amount I wanted but when it came to actual application for which I was asked to produce bonus letter, work official letter showing pay raise, I was pushed down to £20k less than my required amount on much cheaper property than I had few months ago. Nevertheless, carried out hard search and several soft searches and after 2+ months of struggle and discrimination today I'm told I'm not approved for anything over a phone call at 7pm. Absolutely disgrace, greedy twits with incompetent script reading clowns who can't speak English. Will never be using HSBC again. Reviewed on: 20th June 2024
Waqi Awan's avatar
Waqi Awan

Best available rate in the market when booked.

Gary B's avatar
Gary B

Had HSBC Fixed Rate mortgages for years.

Had HSBC Fixed Rate mortgages for years. The competitive rates, ease of application and customer service is the best in my experience. Reviewed on: 2nd June 2024
Claire's avatar
Claire

Good products with competitive rates

Initially got a tracker mortgage once my existing fixed mortgage expired with different bank. The remortgage process was very easy and product terms very good. Have recently remortgaged again with HSBC and managed to get a better rate fixed for 2 years Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
Gav J's avatar
Gav J

Do you have a different HSBC product?

HSBC has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products