Molo Finance Mortgages Reviews

Our Molo Finance mortgage reviews can help you to find out what other Smart Money People thought of this digital mortgage lender. Smart Money People was established in 2014 to help provide an independent source of financial service reviews. So, if you have experience using this product, you can leave a Molo Finance mortgage review here and in doing so you will help other people find the best mortgage providers.

Your Mortgages Reviews

Review Molo Finance's Mortgages now

Fantastic Lender

Fantastic lender to work with. Really good ease and changing the precedent on how things should work.

Reviewed on 10th February 2022
Alfonso Tallo's avatar
Alfonso Tallo

MOLO Meet Modern Mortgage demands!

I have used MOLO and found their service to be efficient and effective. I initially felt worried about a ‘digital only’ lender but my fears were quickly quashed when the process and communication was smooth and easy. Thanks MOLO!

Reviewed on 9th February 2022
Kathryn Nield's avatar
Kathryn Nield

innovative and friendly

Straight forward no nonsense process. fast and efficient. Cuts out the inefficiency of being forced to engage a broker. Wish I had used them for my previous purchase.

Reviewed on 5th February 2022
chukoma 's avatar
chukoma

Fasr, efficient, transparent, professinal service

I found my experience with Molo Finance to be a very thorough, efficient and professional service from start to ultimate finish. Everything was made clear what was required from me and what they were going to do at each step of the journey - thus taking Read more

Everything was made clear what was required from me and what they were going to do at each step of the journey - thus taking the majority of stress out of the experience!

Reviewed on 1st February 2022
Graham Holden's avatar
Graham Holden

quickest @ most professional

The team at Molo didn’t miss a beat when I used them on my last purchase, being an online provider not once did I need to speak to anyone as their web chats and emails were to the point & covered all of my requirements, I will recommend them to the whole Read more

The team at Molo didn’t miss a beat when I used them on my last purchase, being an online provider not once did I need to speak to anyone as their web chats and emails were to the point & covered all of my requirements, I will recommend them to the whole world if I could.

Reviewed on 1st February 2022
Shafi Khan's avatar
Shafi Khan

Technology and innovation to mortgages

Molo's technology is innovative, efficient, and bringing much needed change to the market

Reviewed on 28th January 2022
Giulia's avatar
Giulia

great customer proposition, transparent, easy to use great deals

way simpler that prehistoric banks... loading docs, verify eligibility, credit checks ... and all of this online!

Reviewed on 26th January 2022
Marcello Silvestri's avatar
Marcello Silvestri

Mortgage Application an further advance

I am with Molo finance for the last three years, It is the worst lender in the market also no good for portfolio landlords also they do charge ERC for further advance stay away from Molo finance, my Mortgage ID number is 1000001277. The underwriter has de Read more

I am with Molo finance for the last three years, It is the worst lender in the market also no good for portfolio landlords also they do charge ERC for further advance stay away from Molo finance, my Mortgage ID number is 1000001277. The underwriter has declined the mortgage application on an imagination/ without booking survey the property that the property has two kitchens but it has only one kitchen... unbelievable...

Reviewed on 19th January 2022
Mazahir Hussain's avatar
Mazahir Hussain

Fantastic super quick mortgage process

The best in the market for super quick mortgages. Excellent team always on hand to help you!

Reviewed on 17th January 2022
Robert Scottorn's avatar
Robert Scottorn

They turned my complex application around quickly!

A high street lender had taken over a month with my complex income and my property portfolio so we went to Molo and they came back with an offer in under a week!

Reviewed on 17th January 2022
S Sahi's avatar
S Sahi

Actual Digital end-to-end Mortgage lender - NOT a broker!

Quick customer service and a genuine end-to-end fully digital mortgage. Amazing, thank you!

Reviewed on 24th February 2021
James Cambourne's avatar
James Cambourne

Great Experience

I had a great experience using the website and all the tools and information which is available.

Reviewed on 9th February 2020
SmartMoney123's avatar
SmartMoney123

Getting mortgage with molo is a new level experience

Being able to apply digitally is something I look for everywhere, and the way how Molo mortgage process works is simply amazing

Reviewed on 23rd December 2019
Martin's avatar
Martin

Best experience ever!

Finally a fresh proposition for mortgages. Loved the online approach and the amazing customer service!

Reviewed on 20th December 2019
Francis's avatar
Francis

Innovation in mortgages

Finally someone's bringing mortgages to the digital world

Reviewed on 20th December 2019
kris's avatar
kris

Great firm with big ambition!

Mortgages can be a real pain. Molo are taking the mystique out of it by offering a great platform to get your next mortgage arranged.

Reviewed on 17th December 2019
Nikolai Balzer's avatar
Nikolai Balzer

Challenging the norm ! Truly innovative

Great concept and very focused. Molo is to traditional mortgage what email is to post.

Reviewed on 17th December 2019
Kamayani 's avatar
Kamayani

Getting a mortgage was a breeze

I thought they were just another lender. I was wrong! The customer service and turnaround time was exceptional. I'm planning to buy another property, will go back to them for sure!

Reviewed on 14th December 2019
Patrick Smith's avatar
Patrick Smith

Fantastic approach!!

Lovely company and amazing staff!! My BTL enquiry was dealt with rapidly!

Reviewed on 11th December 2019