LV - Liverpool Victoria Car Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 191 reviews       Last review 1 week ago

LV - Liverpool Victoria car insurance reviews on Smart Money People come from drivers like you! You can read these honest LV - Liverpool Victoria car insurance reviews to help you decide which car insurance provider is right for you...and your car! For example, read through our review to find out how good the claims process. And remember, if you've used LV - Liverpool Victoria before, you too can write a short LV - Liverpool Victoria car insurance review here to help other drivers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Car Insurance Reviews

Review LV - Liverpool Victoria's Car Insurance now

,Three half weeks and still no car fixed for a minor accident

Been with LV for a few years and just paid the money each month to insure the car, the first time I've need to make a claim and oh my god what a shamble. They use ABL to fix the vehicles, who have taken over 2 weeks to assess the vehicle and start orderin Read more

Been with LV for a few years and just paid the money each month to insure the car, the first time I've need to make a claim and oh my god what a shamble. They use ABL to fix the vehicles, who have taken over 2 weeks to assess the vehicle and start ordering parts. I'm being advised it's going to take another 2 weeks at best to get the parts and look to return the vehicle totalling 4+ weeks. When contacting LV and ABL neither would look to provide a courtesy vehicle even after agreeing the repair is taking much longer then they would expect. I would stay away from these guys and look to use a company that has correct contracts in place with their suppliers to fix a vehicle in a timely manner.

Reviewed on 15th June 2022
Dave Hawkins's avatar
Dave Hawkins

Rude staff

They were very rude on the phone and did not want to fight my case although the dash cam footage shows my car in my lane. I honestly gave up on explaining something so simple to them, it was almost like they just wanted to be blind to it and not take m Read more

I honestly gave up on explaining something so simple to them, it was almost like they just wanted to be blind to it and not take my case the legal route.

My advice is don’t waste your money and insure with them, you’re better of paying an extra premium with another insurer and trying your luck elsewhere.

Reviewed on 30th May 2022
Zakeel Abdin-Monium's avatar
Zakeel Abdin-Monium

Absolutely no problems here.

First-class website: can view policies online and download documents if necessary. Phone support was excellent - English-speaking and very helpful. AAAA++++

Reviewed on 9th October 2021
Labrador McGraw's avatar
Labrador McGraw

Best in The U.K.

Best company to be with.Reliable,trustworthy,and honest.

Reviewed on 8th October 2021
Nigel Parker's avatar
Nigel Parker

Easy As Starting The Car Up!

Great website and very easy to set up my Insurance.

Reviewed on 18th September 2020
Michaelg2483's avatar
Michaelg2483

Great prices

Great prices & customer service. Have used a few times for car insurance and are always competitively priced.

Reviewed on 17th September 2020
Kate S's avatar
Kate S

Excellent Customer Support

My policy with LV entitles me to drive other vehicles but the policeman who stopped me for no insurance felt he knew better and whilst waiting to speak to LV, told me he intended to seize my car and started filling in a form. When LV answers and confirmed Read more

My policy with LV entitles me to drive other vehicles but the policeman who stopped me for no insurance felt he knew better and whilst waiting to speak to LV, told me he intended to seize my car and started filling in a form. When LV answers and confirmed I was insured he was very upset - not a good start to his day. Thanks LV for dealing with him so professionally and promptly.

Reviewed on 12th September 2020
Ken45's avatar
Ken45

Insurance company that puts u first

Outstanding customer service always puts you first and company second and great value for your money may not be the cheapest on the market but as the old saying goes u get what u pay for

Jibba's avatar
Jibba

Simply The Best

A company which really cares about providing first class customer service through highly trained staff.

Mike Peach's avatar
Mike Peach

Great insurer for car, home, dog and life!

We have used LV for our car insurance for many years & regularly recruited friends to change to LV. We also have a life insurance policy and home contents insurance as we live in an independent living facility. Our recently rehomed Polish labrador is also Read more

We have used LV for our car insurance for many years & regularly recruited friends to change to LV. We also have a life insurance policy and home contents insurance as we live in an independent living facility. Our recently rehomed Polish labrador is also insured with LV’s Pet Insurance Policy. We have no cause to change as premiums remain competitive.

Dawn Ball's avatar
Dawn Ball

Excellent customer service

I had to make a major claim on both house and motor insurance at the same time due to a break-in and theft of possessions and car keys. LV were fantastic and really helped us in a pretty stressful time. I would definitely recommend to friends and family Read more

I had to make a major claim on both house and motor insurance at the same time due to a break-in and theft of possessions and car keys. LV were fantastic and really helped us in a pretty stressful time. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Helen McNeill's avatar
Helen McNeill

My Experience

Cheapest quote and further renewal prices and following an accident, that was not my fault, everything was explained very clearly and dealt with professionally and quickly.

sg1nuts's avatar
sg1nuts

Competitive pricing, English Support staff, quick response times and very helpful

Great experience all round. Will be my first choice every time here on in.

Reviewed on 6th August 2020

Reviewed on 2nd August 2020
phil's avatar
phil

Good customer service

Been with LV for at least 6 yeats now as they always come up with best price and all round value and best policy. Customer service is very good and website eady to use.

Reviewed on 27th July 2020
Kelvin Manson's avatar
Kelvin Manson

A really pleasant experience

Quite simply the best insurers Iv'e ever had

Reviewed on 22nd July 2020
Jim Messham's avatar
Jim Messham

Excellent service, with no problems. Also, the cost is definitely competitive, compared to others. Half the cost of Admiral.

Reviewed on 17th July 2020
Derek's avatar
Derek

Quick, professional, friendly and knowledgeable.

I had a completely non fault claim and LV were very quick to sort my claim out with minimal fuss to me. Excess waived on first phone call, car collected within an hour, settlement discussed 2 days later. Whats not to like?

Reviewed on 17th July 2020
Andy Lane's avatar
Andy Lane

Excellent insurance company

I have found LV a very efficient and effective insurance company, they have been extremely responsive to any queries. I have a house and car insured with them.

Reviewed on 16th July 2020
Heather Ross's avatar
Heather Ross

Good service from the team at Westborne , very helpful thankyou

Reviewed on 16th July 2020