LV - Liverpool Victoria: Car Insurance reviews

Based on 215 reviews, last reviewed 16th Jan 2023
92% decrease in 5 star reviews

Helpful, firndly, efficient. Easy to get a quote, saved a great deal of money, excellent customer service. Reviewed on: 15th January 2023
Alan's avatar
Alan

You bust my business after 15 years 20th dec 2022 = accident Called same day. One month later car is still in my yard. I cannot afford to hire, I have no income Cannot get to work, e... Read more Reviewed on: 16th January 2023
ATHOME's avatar
ATHOME

About the Car Insurance

At Smart Money People, we collect LV= car insurance reviews from genuine LV= customers to give you some insight into what you can expect from being an LV= policyholder. LV= was founded in 1843. Now, over 175 years later, with more than 7,000,000 customers, LV= offers a variety of policies to cover many of life's needs, such as pet, home, travel and of course, car insurance. LV= offer a range of car insurance policies, including cover for cars, vans, learners and electric vehicles. What do you need from your car insurance cover? Perhaps you’re looking to insure multiple vehicles under a multi car policy, or you may need insurance for an electric vehicle. Check out our LV= car insurance reviews to see how LV= customers rate these policies. Perhaps you require some optional add-ons, like breakdown cover or key cover? Or maybe you’re simply looking for the best-priced premium for the highest level of cover? Whatever your needs, read the reviews on Smart Money People to make an informed decision about your next provider. Have you had a car insurance policy with LV=? Share your honest experience with other drivers in the Smart Money People community, to help us increase trust and transparency in financial services. Did LV= have a policy that suited all of your needs? How flexible were the policies? Have you had any experience with the customer service team? Did you have to make a claim? Share all of the pros and cons of being an LV= customer by leaving an LV= Liverpool Victoria car insurance review today.

Review LV - Liverpool Victoria: Car Insurance now

LV - Liverpool Victoria Car Insurance reviews (215)

You bust my business after 15 years

20th dec 2022 = accident Called same day. One month later car is still in my yard. I cannot afford to hire, I have no income Cannot get to work, even if they started repairs it would be a further 2 weeks. I have car hire on my policy. No hire car is available I’m told. Now I am job less and no income. This is 100% genuine. Reviewed on: 16th January 2023
ATHOME's avatar
ATHOME

Helpful, firndly, efficient.

Alan's avatar
Alan

Failure to communicate

My car was hit by a woman driver emerging from a side road. The damage to the car was extensive and it was subsequently written off, even though it was a hybrid and only one year old. Initially LV were impressive, and on the same morning as the accident, arranged for recovery to a bodyshop for assessment, and a hire car for later that afternoon. Since then..? I only fond out what is happening/has happened by what action I am taking. E-mails are not replied to, promised call-backs are not made, and the one occasion when I finally managed to get hold of a human being who had some information, it was to inform me of the write-off, and a severely sub-standard offer to settle, which was rejected. To add insult to injury the bodyshop told me minutes ago that another company had already collected my car (yesterday) "for salvage purposes". So, initially LV were heading towards a '5' star review, whereas now they are clearly a '1' star. Very, very disappointing from one of the 'better' recommended insurers in the UK. They need to do MUCH better than this. Reviewed on: 28th December 2022
M Hayden's avatar
M Hayden

Waste of time and money

Sell you a policy and extras for it then don't honour them. They've got you're money so they don't care. Absolute **** show of a company run by ***** **** *******. Reviewed on: 25th November 2022
Iain Nicol's avatar
Iain Nicol

Do you have a different LV - Liverpool Victoria product?

LV - Liverpool Victoria has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products