LV - Liverpool Victoria Car Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 188 reviews       Last review 2 weeks ago
  Visit website

LV - Liverpool Victoria car insurance reviews on Smart Money People come from drivers like you! You can read these honest LV - Liverpool Victoria car insurance reviews to help you decide which car insurance provider is right for you...and your car! For example, read through our review to find out how good the claims process. And remember, if you've used LV - Liverpool Victoria before, you too can write a short LV - Liverpool Victoria car insurance review here to help other drivers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

LV - Liverpool Victoria Review Insight

Your Car Insurance Reviews

Review LV - Liverpool Victoria's Car Insurance now

Absolutely no problems here.

First-class website: can view policies online and download documents if necessary. Phone support was excellent - English-speaking and very helpful. AAAA++++

Reviewed on 9th October 2021
Labrador McGraw's avatar
Labrador McGraw

Easy As Starting The Car Up!

Great website and very easy to set up my Insurance.

Reviewed on 18th September 2020
Michaelg2483's avatar
Michaelg2483

Great prices

Great prices & customer service. Have used a few times for car insurance and are always competitively priced.

Reviewed on 17th September 2020
Kate S's avatar
Kate S

Excellent Customer Support

My policy with LV entitles me to drive other vehicles but the policeman who stopped me for no insurance felt he knew better and whilst waiting to speak to LV, told me he intended to seize my car and started filling in a form. When LV answers and confirmed I was insured he was very upset - not a good start to his day. Thanks LV for dealing with him so professionally and promptly.

Reviewed on 12th September 2020
Ken45's avatar
Ken45

Insurance company that puts u first

Outstanding customer service always puts you first and company second and great value for your money may not be the cheapest on the market but as the old saying goes u get what u pay for

Jibba's avatar
Jibba

Simply The Best

A company which really cares about providing first class customer service through highly trained staff.

Mike Peach's avatar
Mike Peach

Great insurer for car, home, dog and life!

We have used LV for our car insurance for many years & regularly recruited friends to change to LV. We also have a life insurance policy and home contents insurance as we live in an independent living facility. Our recently rehomed Polish labrador is also insured with LV’s Pet Insurance Policy. We have no cause to change as premiums remain competitive.

Dawn Ball's avatar
Dawn Ball

Excellent customer service

I had to make a major claim on both house and motor insurance at the same time due to a break-in and theft of possessions and car keys. LV were fantastic and really helped us in a pretty stressful time. I would definitely recommend to friends and... Read more

I had to make a major claim on both house and motor insurance at the same time due to a break-in and theft of possessions and car keys. LV were fantastic and really helped us in a pretty stressful time. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Helen McNeill's avatar
Helen McNeill

My Experience

Cheapest quote and further renewal prices and following an accident, that was not my fault, everything was explained very clearly and dealt with professionally and quickly.

sg1nuts's avatar
sg1nuts

Competitive pricing, English Support staff, quick response times and very helpful

Great experience all round. Will be my first choice every time here on in.

Reviewed on 6th August 2020

Reviewed on 2nd August 2020
phil's avatar
phil

Good customer service

Been with LV for at least 6 yeats now as they always come up with best price and all round value and best policy. Customer service is very good and website eady to use.

Reviewed on 27th July 2020
Kelvin Manson's avatar
Kelvin Manson

A really pleasant experience

Quite simply the best insurers Iv'e ever had

Reviewed on 22nd July 2020
Jim Messham's avatar
Jim Messham

Excellent service, with no problems. Also, the cost is definitely competitive, compared to others. Half the cost of Admiral.

Reviewed on 17th July 2020
Derek's avatar
Derek

Quick, professional, friendly and knowledgeable.

I had a completely non fault claim and LV were very quick to sort my claim out with minimal fuss to me. Excess waived on first phone call, car collected within an hour, settlement discussed 2 days later. Whats not to like?

Reviewed on 17th July 2020
Andy Lane's avatar
Andy Lane

Excellent insurance company

I have found LV a very efficient and effective insurance company, they have been extremely responsive to any queries. I have a house and car insured with them.

Heather Ross's avatar
Heather Ross

Good service from the team at Westborne , very helpful thankyou

Elaine Smith's avatar
Elaine Smith

Excellent customer focused experience from UK based call centres all at a competitive price which sets LV apart from the competition

We have household pet and life cover with LV with unparalleled service why would we go anywhere else

Christopher Rawlinson's avatar
Christopher Rawlinson

Good value

Great customer care and really put the customer first. Saved a but by going to a multi car policy

Letty Baker's avatar
Letty Baker

Would recommend

Have been a customer for a few years and they have always been easy to reach when needed and helpful. Quotes are often cheaper than competitors. Have just discovered their covid hardship fund which I think shows they are a caring company

Char C's avatar