Cornmarket: Car Insurance reviews

Based on 5 reviews, last reviewed 19th Feb 2021

Incredible value for NEU teachers Comes out cheaper than anyone else if you have NEU membership and has lots of nice bits and bobs thrown in too. Reviewed on: 19th August 2019
Sara Friend's avatar
Sara Friend

Felt like a liar After this testing very stressful year to be great Ed with such contempt I found pretty disgusting. I was told my cover had been cancelled.. I have c... Read more Reviewed on: 19th February 2021
Dave's avatar
Dave

About the Car Insurance

Cornmarket car insurance reviews on Smart Money People come from drivers like you! You can read these honest Cornmarket car insurnance reviews to help you decide which car insurance provider is right for you...and your car! For example, read through our review to find out how good the claims process. And remember, if you've used Cornmarket before, you too can write a short Cornmarket car insurance review here to help other drivers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Review Cornmarket: Car Insurance now

Cornmarket Car Insurance reviews (5)

Felt like a liar

After this testing very stressful year to be great Ed with such contempt I found pretty disgusting. I was told my cover had been cancelled.. I have checked emails letters etc but still not found one bit of evidence they had try to contact me. The operate I spoke to today was the absolute pits..!!!! Basically called me a liar to which and why I write this review. He was so uninterested in my explanation and very very unhelpful throughout. Disgusting vile service... Reviewed on: 19th February 2021
Dave's avatar
Dave

Incredible value for NEU teachers

Sara Friend's avatar
Sara Friend

Great company and easy to deal with

Great company. Friendly staff and easy to deal with. Heard they are great should you need to claim. Always get in touch with me due time of renewal so I do not need to worry. Reviewed on: 18th July 2017

They play games

Asked for a quote for a new car,the quote was very high,and I was told to check compare sites and get back to them to see if they could beat it, I did and it was a lot cheaper so I took it Ian not into playing their gamesI have a car policy with them ,now they are stalling with refund and proof of no claims Reviewed on: 1st July 2017

Do you have a different Cornmarket product?

Cornmarket has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products