Pockit: Account reviews

Based on 554 reviews, last reviewed 21st Feb 2024

I have a pockit account because it was easy to open... I have a pockit account because it was easy to open online at a very difficult time for me easy to use good benefits customer service could be better Reviewed on: 21st February 2024
Amy J's avatar
Amy J

Had my account hacked tried to shut it down couldn't... Had my account hacked tried to shut it down couldn't do it they didn't recognise any email address i gave them that i had used Reviewed on: 10th February 2024
Peter 's avatar
Peter

About the Account

Pockit reviews prepaid card are written by people like you! Our Smart Money People reviews can help you to find the best banking alternative around. And if you have experience with Pockit (good, bad or just ok) you can write your review here.

Review Pockit: Account now

Pockit Account reviews (554)

I have a pockit account because it was easy to open...

Amy J's avatar
Amy J

Had my account hacked tried to shut it down couldn't...

Peter 's avatar
Peter

Long time user, glad I signed up.

Long time user, glad I signed up. Reviewed on: 17th January 2024
Robert M's avatar
Robert M

Pockit do not care.I was the lucky one dont fall for there scams

Have been a customer of Pockit since 2017 and have had no problems up until now.On the 31st of August I had my card scammed and money was taken to buy shares from a company called kraken exchange it's a bitcoin company to the sum of £916.Contact has been made with pockit and a charge back form has been sent back to them with all the imformation that was required at that time. Giving pockit the benefit of the doubt it does take some time for an investigation to take place and the charge back to be made to my account but I have all fingers crossed that this will not be a problem. However I have the financial Ombudsman and the PSI-PAY LTD on stand by if I need to go down that road lets just hope and pray that is not needed.I must stress guys that you need to keep and eye on your account and if so block it so scams/Frauds like this do not happen to you.Looking forward to a positive out come Pockit August 21st Update After three weeks and many emails a charge back has now been credited to my account and taken out and put into a bank I can trust.Guys do NOT have large amounts of money put into pockit or the out come might not be good for you.As for me I was very lucky and will NOT be caught out like that again Reviewed on: 24th December 2023

Review Pockit: Account now