Suits Me: Account reviews

Based on 5,153 reviews, last reviewed 24th Feb 2024

I was grateful for their acknowledgment that my acco... I was grateful for their acknowledgment that my account was inactive and their proactive approach in reaching out to me to address the issue. The acti... Read more Reviewed on: 24th February 2024

Suits me is good i can recommend someone becouse its... Suits me is good i can recommend someone becouse its wow Reviewed on: 14th February 2024
Thabo M's avatar
Thabo M

About the Account

Review Suits Me: Account now

Suits Me Account reviews (5153)

I was grateful for their acknowledgment that my acco...

I was grateful for their acknowledgment that my account was inactive and their proactive approach in reaching out to me to address the issue. The activation process was straightforward, and the customer service representative I spoke with was both helpful and provided excellent assistance. Reviewed on: 24th February 2024

It's good and helpful and more satisfying, safe

It's good and helpful and more satisfying, safe Reviewed on: 23rd February 2024

Excellent customer service!

Excellent customer service, always super helpful in solving my queries Reviewed on: 23rd February 2024
C M's avatar
C M

Excellent choice.

Excellent choice. Better customer service than high street banks. Fees are reasonable for their service. Cannot fault them and will refer friends in need of an account. Cashback from ASDA is really helpful too! Reviewed on: 23rd February 2024
Tomasz's avatar