HyperJar: Childrens Account reviews

Based on 2,529 reviews, last reviewed 27th May 2024
7% decrease in 5 star reviews
100% decrease in 1 star reviews

Great for kids and parents Hyper Jar is easy to use for both myself and my kids. It's a good way to keep track of the kids' spending and saving. Reviewed on: 27th May 2024
Rachel Moffat's avatar
Rachel Moffat

Overall really good system. Overall really good system. Gives my children opportunity to have access to monies when required without risk if lost. Reviewed on: 21st March 2024
Fidelma k's avatar
Fidelma k

About the Childrens Account

Review HyperJar: Childrens Account now

HyperJar Childrens Account reviews (2529)

Great for kids and parents

Rachel Moffat's avatar
Rachel Moffat

Helps me save while my son enjoys spending

Got in order to for my 11yr old to have card and saving jars. In fact the jars are helping me to save, too. Love being able to transfer/ top up pocket money quickly and to see the transactions my kid makes. Reviewed on: 14th May 2024
EE's avatar
EE

Very good service

Very good service excellent service very goods for kids to spend there money Reviewed on: 19th April 2024
Kashif K's avatar
Kashif K

Giving pocket money to my kids made so much easier.

Giving pocket money to my kids made so much easier. Scheduled transfers set up so I don’t need to do a thing. Kids don’t spend their money quite so easily now it’s in their account & not in their little hands so they are actually saving more than they used to. I also love how quickly I can freeze & unfreeze their cards to keep their money safe until we are ready to spend. Reviewed on: 2nd April 2024
Amy T's avatar
Amy T

Do you have a different HyperJar product?

HyperJar has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products