Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000!
Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000! Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards
Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

ASDA Money Travel Money Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 1 year ago

Before we go off on our holiday, there's always a last minute dash for some travel money! With more and more options available, it really does pay to do a bit of research to find the best travel money company. Smart Money People is the place for ASDA Money travel money reviews. If you've used ASDA Money travel money before, why not write YOUR own review? You can help other travellers looking for honest ASDA Money travel money reviews.

Your Travel Money Reviews (1)

31st August 2016

Fantastic service

Bought £230 worth of Euros Online after viewing the abysmal rate my local flight agents were offering. ( 1.07 to Asda's 1.45) I had never bought Euros online so I made sure I did it with 7 days left in case they arrived late. I purchased on Bank Holiday Monday in the Evening and chose that Wednesday day my preferred delivery date. I had an instand email confirmation of my order and that was that.
Delivery arrived with RM in a special delivery envelope. I was a bit worried about what denominations I would receive as they hadn't asked what I would like but all was fine, I received 1 x 50, 20 x 6, 10 x 8 and 5 x 2 so it was a very good mix.

Overall, good if you want fast delivery and an easy service with no problems however they do not offer the highest Exchange rate and if I were not in a rush to receive them I would have shopped around more.