ASDA Money: Travel Money reviews

Based on 10 reviews, last reviewed 5th Feb 2023

Cookstown High School Lsc Asda in Cookstown is The Best They Have Best Foods And Nintendo Switch Games Reviewed on: 5th February 2023

What a mess I would not use their service, for their mistake had no appology or compensation. I ended up stressed out ,cost me money and time traveling back and ... Read more Reviewed on: 19th July 2022
ZL's avatar
ZL

About the Travel Money

Before we go off on our holiday, there's always a last minute dash for some travel money! With more and more options available, it really does pay to do a bit of research to find the best travel money company. Smart Money People is the place for ASDA Money travel money reviews. If you've used ASDA Money travel money before, why not write YOUR own review? You can help other travellers looking for honest ASDA Money travel money reviews.

Review ASDA Money: Travel Money now

ASDA Money Travel Money reviews (10)

Cookstown High School Lsc

What a mess

I would not use their service, for their mistake had no appology or compensation. I ended up stressed out ,cost me money and time traveling back and forth to bureau. I do not recommend! Reviewed on: 19th July 2022
ZL's avatar
ZL

I would recommend family and friends definitely be helpful

I having 6 months trip while been here insurance been very helpful I would definitely use them again Reviewed on: 4th July 2019

Easy to use

Very easy and simple to use. No problems. Friendly customer service. Reviewed on: 23rd June 2019
Sarah191's avatar
Sarah191

Do you have a different ASDA Money product?

ASDA Money has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products