Hyperjar Adult Account Reviews

Your Adult Account Reviews

Review Hyperjar's Adult Account now

Good

I like football and music and gym

Reviewed on 18th April 2022
Franco Matei's avatar
Franco Matei

Wow!

This company is awesome. My kids love to use this app when they want to spend their hard earned pocket money. They love their personalised bank cards with their fave inspirational quotes. Highly recommended this bank and app.

Reviewed on 14th April 2022
Daniel Rees's avatar
Daniel Rees

Way to set up and use, with you in control

I was surprised at how easy it was to set up an account ant App’ - worked very smoothly. It way to use and you’re in full control via your App. Queries are promptly handed via online help and you can actually speak to an advisor it you need further help. Read more

I was surprised at how easy it was to set up an account ant App’ - worked very smoothly. It way to use and you’re in full control via your App. Queries are promptly handed via online help and you can actually speak to an advisor it you need further help. Well recommended.

roger1845@hotmail.co.uk's avatar
roger1845@hotmail.co.uk

Werw good easy two youse

Good easy to use and no worries about it

Mowat's avatar
Mowat

Best

Great bank always on form five star

damot77@hotmail.co.uk's avatar
damot77@hotmail.co.uk

Great for kids and adults would recommend for anyone

Reviewed on 3rd April 2022
Mart Hales's avatar
Mart Hales

Cleared my debt

Using hyperjar allowed me to seperate my money online and see what was set aside for bills, shopping, etc. This helped me to curb my spending and put money onto debts, clearing them faster.

Reviewed on 3rd April 2022
Leanne Harwood's avatar
Leanne Harwood

Certainly Recommended

Brilliant company and very easy to deal with. Saving money is now alot easier and being that you can have seperate jars is fantastic. I reccomened hyperjar to everyone I know and I also have 2 kids accounts and they live them too. Highly Recommended

Thomas Jones 's avatar
Thomas Jones

Hyperjar is user friendly in all senses

Hyperjar is easy to use, transparent with its policies and user agreements. They don't hound you with requests; the money is very easy to save, spend or redistribute. Functionality is being built on without compromising on the user experience. I don't fee Read more

Hyperjar is easy to use, transparent with its policies and user agreements. They don't hound you with requests; the money is very easy to save, spend or redistribute. Functionality is being built on without compromising on the user experience. I don't feel like I have to get used to a new app when I open it after updates. All in all, I recommend this to anyone who like to have a wallet which feels like a savings account and has ultimate user friendliness!

Florian Gleisner's avatar
Florian Gleisner

As per 5 STAR GOOGLE PLAY REVIEW

Verbatim as per Google Play review WINNERS OF AN AWARD | Just Voted for BBA - 9 points • Download &;Onboard 5⭐ • Use Experience 5⭐ • Go elsewhere

IAM UN LIMITED's avatar
IAM UN LIMITED

Trustworthy

Very transparent and trustworthy I personally particularly like the money jars in the app where I can put money in my child’s jar which they can spend with their very own cash card and you get an instant notification on where and how much they have spent Read more

Very transparent and trustworthy I personally particularly like the money jars in the app where I can put money in my child’s jar which they can spend with their very own cash card and you get an instant notification on where and how much they have spent.

Seasider's avatar
Seasider

Very good

I really like it and it is helpful

Mark Anthony Parkin's avatar
Mark Anthony Parkin

Very good bank

This is a very good bank especially if you struggle to manage your money like myself only downside is can’t take money out at cash point

Lily Stevens's avatar
Lily Stevens

Great and straight forward

Easy to use linked my daughter's jar.She has her own card which is so amazing, she feels grown up and responsible. Love it

NR's avatar
NR

Great Account

The account was sooo easy to set up and understand how to use the app. Bonus is because you can add your card to Apple Pay which makes the user experience even better!

James's avatar
James

We love hyperjar for our whole family!

We use both the adult & kids accounts & it's so simple to transfer funds in between (as well as paying friends after that meal we went Dutch on!) The app is simple, fast, free & is helping our children learn how to budget & save.

Ms greaves's avatar
Ms greaves

Easy Peasy Breezy Budgeting

For several years we have being using a three prong approach to budgeting our spending each month. For fun money we were literally using a jar and spending only that allotted amount each month. Hyper Jar has come at the perfect time for us, as now contact Read more

For several years we have being using a three prong approach to budgeting our spending each month. For fun money we were literally using a jar and spending only that allotted amount each month. Hyper Jar has come at the perfect time for us, as now contactless payments are generally the norm. We are able to leave the exact amount to cover our bills in our current account and transfer the remaining money into Hyper Jar. We are able to then divide this into fun money jars, shopping jar, petrol jar and rainy day jar...plus add extra jars as needed. It is the perfect way to manage the finances. Simple to use through the app and easy to chose a jar to link. Definitely would recommend to any and all!

Rachel Slatter 's avatar
Rachel Slatter

Excellent!

I have a card and so does my daughter. Absolutely brilliant product and excellent customer service. The idea behind the product is excellent, I have so much more money and have managed to divide my money where I need it. With only being able to use the ac Read more

I have a card and so does my daughter. Absolutely brilliant product and excellent customer service. The idea behind the product is excellent, I have so much more money and have managed to divide my money where I need it. With only being able to use the account 3x a day I can trust my daughter not to overspend, this is a great way for her to understand money.

Emma Jones's avatar
Emma Jones

Great concept and excellently executed, could have

Great banking method, ideal to keep money separate for various expenses. Could update with some savings features natwest and monzo use Hidden balence, Locked account until time or goal or even some progress statistics.

Anthony Marshall's avatar
Anthony Marshall

Fantastic

Fantastic, can have a little wallet for everything like bills, house, car etc

sammy lou's avatar