HyperJar: Adult Account reviews

Based on 1,146 reviews, last reviewed 27th Feb 2024
100% decrease in 1 star reviews

Great functions with fantastic app and brilliant staff Great functions with fantastic app and brilliant staff Reviewed on: 27th February 2024
Marc Wilson's avatar
Marc Wilson

Great in theory Great idea in theory, different jars for spending and putting money away. Terrible when it comes to trying to spend your money. Card frequently declin... Read more Reviewed on: 22nd September 2023
Ian's avatar
Ian

About the Adult Account

Review HyperJar: Adult Account now

HyperJar Adult Account reviews (1146)

Great functions with fantastic app and brilliant staff

Marc Wilson's avatar
Marc Wilson

Could not be happier with the Hyper Jar service

I could not be happier, the Hyper Jar has allowed my daughter to be more independent while I can safely manage her spending. Very easy to use from topping up the card, to spending limits and set up where to use. I would highly recommend as an introduction to kids how to manage their money. Reviewed on: 27th February 2024

Great and very easy to use

Great and very easy to use budgeting account with a lot of cash back offers and rewards! Reviewed on: 27th February 2024
GK's avatar
GK

I budget my wage every month via HyperJar.

I budget my wage every month via HyperJar. It certainly helps me with my money Reviewed on: 26th February 2024
SB's avatar
SB

Do you have a different HyperJar product?

HyperJar has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products