Haven: Car Insurance reviews

Based on 69 reviews, last reviewed 11th Feb 2024

Best insurance What ever the past problem is haven can make you happy Reviewed on: 18th March 2023
Asif Iqbal's avatar
Asif Iqbal

Refused to send assistance. Refused to send assistance. I am stuck in mud next to a big ditch. They say they don't cover this and have left me stranded in the middle of nowhere. ... Read more Reviewed on: 11th February 2024
M's avatar
M

About the Car Insurance

We collect Haven car insurance reviews from genuine customers to help you make an informed decision when selecting your next provider.

Haven was founded in 2002, offering specialist cover for various requirements, ranging from policies designed for individuals to large fleets of taxis and motor trades. Haven is an independent insurer, now providing bespoke insurance solutions to over 250,000 policyholders, with both short term and annual cover options available.

For some drivers, a standard car insurance policy cannot meet their needs. For vehicles with commercial use, you may require a specialist policy to remain suitably protected on the roads. If this sounds like you, check out our Haven car insurance reviews to see how existing Haven customers rate their cover.

Have you had an insurance policy with Haven? Whether your experience was good, or bad, leave a Haven car insurance review. Why did you choose to insure with Haven? Were you satisfied with the level of cover you received for the price of the premium? Did you select any additional add-ons? Did you have any experience with Haven’s customer service? Share your experience with others by leaving a review on Smart Money People today. Together, we can help people like you make better decisions.

Review Haven: Car Insurance now

Haven Car Insurance reviews (69)

Refused to send assistance.

Refused to send assistance. I am stuck in mud next to a big ditch. They say they don't cover this and have left me stranded in the middle of nowhere. I've got no food or water. No shops for miles. My vans sinking in to the ditch and I have nobody else to help me. I will be cancelling the breakdown cover with these and they will be refunding me for what I've already paid and I will look for cover that doesn't leave people stranded in the middle of nowhere without food or water to survive and no hope of getting out. Reviewed on: 11th February 2024
M's avatar
M

I had my insurance with them, would t renew the 2nd...

I had my insurance with them, would t renew the 2nd year and gave no reason said I don't meet the criteria to be insured by them again, even though my licence is clean, spoke to someone who worked for them and they won't re insure if the price is goimg to drop, scammers Reviewed on: 12th January 2024
Jamie C's avatar
Jamie C

Scammed out of my insurance

Took out haven insurance on my mercedes sprinter luton at a valuation of £8000 last year renewed it this year and my van was stolen so total loss I've received a email today saying that they have valued my van and its £2450 this is a 2015 sprinter luton van how can they get away with this that is disappointing as I will not get a van anywhere for that money not even damaged or scrap I've looked on the Internet and can't find one cheaper than £6000 Reviewed on: 9th December 2023

unprofessional scammers

collected car for glass repair after attempted theft - sold it for profit with its entire content, did not communicate that this had happened and pretended car was being repaired. Not settled the claim after 4 months to the incident. should have FCA licence removed and be investigated Reviewed on: 1st November 2023

Do you have a different Haven product?

Haven has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products