Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards

Vernon Building Society Mortgages Reviews

Ratings based on 14 reviews Last review 3 weeks ago

Vernon Building Society mortgage reviews can help you to find out what other Smart Money People have to say about what could be your biggest ever financial purchase. Smart Money People was established in 2014 to help provide an independent source of Vernon Building Society mortgage reviews. You write your mortgage reviews here to help other people find the best mortgage providers. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Mortgages Reviews (14)

1st December 2017

First time buyer

THANK YOU 100% Highly recommended....

THANK YOU 100% Highly recommended.
Enam Islam from the Stockport branch and Julie McLoughlin the Underwriter has been truly amazing in helping me and my partner apply for our first mortgage, literally so many thank you’s, I wished I could show my appreciation, words just doesn’t seem enough.
(My rate says 5 stars but this is just not enough It should be 10 stars :-)

I had issues with a couple of missed payments from 2012 which was causing me tremendous worry, many of the high street lenders rejected me on hard credit search, and the specialists in bad credit and brokers, who did want to help wanted 10 - 15% deposit which would have been impossible for me as I only had a limit for 5%. Applying for this mortgage was for the home we are currently living in, we didnt want to move out, especially near xmas plus the stress of finding another school for my daughter, we was on a short deadline which was 3 months, we completed Yesterday. So happy.
So finding Vernon as been brilliant, the company is its weight in gold. Customer till the end now :-) the patience and support from Enam as been amazing.

Articles related to Vernon Building Society