Vernon Building Society Mortgages Reviews

Visit website

Vernon Building Society mortgage reviews can help you to find out what other Smart Money People have to say about what could be your biggest ever financial purchase. Smart Money People was established in 2014 to help provide an independent source of Vernon Building Society mortgage reviews. You write your mortgage reviews here to help other people find the best mortgage providers. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Vernon Building Society Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Your Mortgages Reviews

Review Vernon Building Society's Mortgages now

Fantastic service

I have dealt with the Vernon Building Society over a number of years, and they are consistently excellent in: service, products, speed of replying, politeness - I cannot recommend them too much. They put other banks/building societies in the shade!

Reviewed on 15th December 2020
DavidJ's avatar
DavidJ

Reply from Vernon Building Society

We are over the moon after reading your kind words David, long may our relationship continue! Merry Christmas!

Caring

Very helpful and considerate in difficult times. Nothing was too much trouble

Reviewed on 14th December 2020
Allen's avatar
Allen

Personal

What we like is the friendly and efficient running of our local society

Reviewed on 13th December 2020
Mortgage customer's avatar
Mortgage customer

Brilliant!

Nothing - always excellent, thank you

Reviewed on 12th December 2020
Susan's avatar
Susan

Exceptional

Always reliable and friendly, takes time to understand our needs and give proper advice. Great team.

Reviewed on 11th December 2020
Goddard's avatar
Goddard

Reviewed on 9th December 2020

Happy Customer

Simple process, and Neil found us a competitive deal. Would recommend.

Reviewed on 8th December 2020
Graham Egerton's avatar
Graham Egerton

Reply from Vernon Building Society

I'm glad to hear that Neil was able to make the process simple for you and I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto him Graham. Merry Christmas!

First time buyers

Brilliant customer service from the Vernon. Has made our first time buying/mortgage experience as easy and straight forward as possible. Our advisor Maureen is always on hand to offer advice and answer any questions we may have, nothing was too much trouble and she made us feel at ease throughout the process. Thank you Vernon building society

Reviewed on 7th December 2020
Emily 's avatar
Emily

Reply from Vernon Building Society

Maureen will be delighted to hear such nice feedback Emily. Merry Christmas!

Brilliant

Whenever I have rung up to Vernon Building Society, I have always been treated very quickly and professionally, I would certainly recommend you, you don't need to change

Reviewed on 6th December 2020
Mrs Hudson's avatar
Mrs Hudson

Friendly, personal service with people that really care

The Vernon helped us to buy our first property when we had adverse credit in our history, and only a 5% deposit. Now as we look to expand our family and move closer to relatives, to be able to stay with them and port our mortgage across to our new home has just been a dream. Clare, one of the branch managers, dealt with our case and was a delight to speak to and work with. Not only did the whole process take much less time than expected, every step of the way she was honest, friendly, patient, understanding and did everything I have come to expect of the Vernon and their outstanding customer service. I trust our mortgage in their hands and would be reluctant to ever leave as I know we are safe with them, with what is the biggest emotional and financial investment in our lives. I can't recommend them highly enough. If you are lucky enough to be one of their customers, you'll already know this, if not, rest assured you're in the safest of hands. Thank you for being a financial institution with such good hearts - a very rare find nowadays.

Reviewed on 3rd December 2020
Annabelle's avatar
Annabelle

Reply from Vernon Building Society

I'm blown away by your kind words Annabelle. Clare is delighted to hear such amazing feedback and we're all very proud we were able to help in such a positive way. Merry Christmas!

3rd year customer for a joint mortgage

3rd year mortgage review and everything for renewing was speedy, no stress, signed 2 forms and scanned back within the hour signed up to a new deal for another 3 years, no money needed spending :) Super amazing customer service, I already said today even though we are on a new deal till 2023 I will renew again in 2023 with them :)

Reviewed on 30th November 2020
Joanne Turner's avatar
Joanne Turner

Reply from Vernon Building Society

Wow, our team will be very happy to read such incredible feedback Joanne! Merry Christmas!

Reviewed on 30th November 2020

Reply from Vernon Building Society

Delighted to hear this David, our teams pride themselves on their efforts with our members. Merry Christmas!

Mortgage Scheme

Excellent customer service from the Vernon, as always.

Reviewed on 20th November 2020
Debbie Lee's avatar
Debbie Lee

Reply from Vernon Building Society

Thank you for your kind words Debbie, long may it continue! Merry Christmas!

Quick, professional, easy

Speed without losing any aspect of professionalism. Very clear, concise instructions and reporting. Made getting my mortgage offer a stress free experience. Thank you.

Ms Rice's avatar
Ms Rice

Reply from Vernon Building Society

It's a pleasure to know that we were able to make this process as stress free as possible for you Ms Rice!

Great experience as a first time buyer

I was lucky enough to find Vernon Building Society through my mortgage broker who had previously worked with them. I was a bit sceptical of going with an unknown name, but took the advice. I haven’t looked back - my entire dealings with Vernon have been easy, quick and helpful. Even in the middle of a pandemic I was still able to apply and secure a mortgage and they didn’t delay the process at any point. Customer services have been helpful and the communication has been simple and clear. Thanks for the hamper too - a lovely touch. Looking forward to many more years with Vernon.

Miriam Williams's avatar
Miriam Williams

Reply from Vernon Building Society

Hi Miriam, it's an absolute pleasure to have helped first time buyers such as yourselves and to have made the process as simple as possible in these unprecedented times! Thank you for your feedback!

Holiday Let

A complicated process buying via a newly setup Limited Company, turned out to be no hassle at all.

Holibobscottages's avatar
Holibobscottages

Reply from Vernon Building Society

Very happy to hear that we were able to make the process as hassle free as possible for you!

Friendly professional COVID safe process

COVID-19 made dealing with our mortgage renewal more difficult but Neal took us through the process, simplified it and with the help of the team, gave us what we needed.

Reviewed on 31st October 2020
Tony Shield's avatar
Tony Shield

Reply from Vernon Building Society

Hi Tony, Thank you very much for your feedback, glad to hear Neil could make the process as simple as possible for you in these unprecedented times!

Reviewed on 28th October 2020

Reply from Vernon Building Society

Hi David, we pride ourselves on our customer service so it's great to hear that you experienced it so well!

Our 4th Vernon Mortgage

The helpful, knowledgeable, sensible and listening Building Society! Maureen is great and we would recommend her to anyone

Reviewed on 15th October 2020
Mark & Julie's avatar
Mark & Julie

Reply from Vernon Building Society

Hi Mark and Julie, thank you for such nice feedback! I'll be sure to pass your nice words onto Maureen, she'll be very pleased to hear it!

Excellent from start to finish!

The Vernon were friendly and easy to deal with throughout my mortgage application. My mortgage advisor Lucy was fantastic and constantly kept me updated. I would recommend anyone who’s looking for a mortgage to speak to The Vernon.

Reviewed on 9th October 2020
Jordan's avatar
Jordan

Reply from Vernon Building Society

Hi Jordan, that's fantastic to hear, I'm sure Lucy will be thrilled to hear you're happy with the service. I'll be sure to pass this on!