Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Vernon Building Society Mortgages Reviews

Ratings based on 151 reviews Last review 3 weeks ago

Vernon Building Society mortgage reviews can help you to find out what other Smart Money People have to say about what could be your biggest ever financial purchase. Smart Money People was established in 2014 to help provide an independent source of Vernon Building Society mortgage reviews. You write your mortgage reviews here to help other people find the best mortgage providers. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Your Mortgages Reviews (151)

1st March 2019

Application still on going

Up to now my experience with Vernon Building Society has been very good but I do not feel in a qualified position to answer on the complete experience as it is still on going. There was a valuation on our property last Monday but we have heard nothing.

Reply from Vernon Building Society
Hello Derek. Thank you for your comments about your experience with us up to now. We appreciate you will have a better idea of the overall service at the completion of your customer journey with us and we look forward to your feedback at this point!

Articles related to Vernon Building Society