Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards is now open!
Vote today and you could win £1,000 (T&Cs Apply).
VOTE NOW
Ratings based on 1195 reviews Last review 1 week ago

Vernon Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Vernon Building Society. How easy is it to contact Vernon Building Society? And how friendly are they? Our Vernon Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Your Savings Reviews (1195)

22nd May 2020

Couldn't recommend more highly!

Have recently been in touch about a previously unknown account my parent's held with the Vernon (both of whom have sadly died). Everyone I have spoken to has been hugely friendly, professional and helpful – in particular Maureen and Geraldine – as a result of which I am definitely planning to invest in the Vernon myself in the near future.

5th March 2020

Not very friendly

All the savings accounts leaflets have gone online, one serving with 3 waiting. Stop closing branches

Reply from Vernon Building Society
Thank you for your comment. Your feedback is valuable and is always reviewed by our leadership to ensure we can continue to serve your needs. Our Summary boxes for our saving accounts are still available in branches upon request as well as on our website.
15th February 2020

Local and easy to sort out enquiries due to personal service. An online service could be handy.

Reply from Vernon Building Society
We think that our local branches provide a key service to the local community, allowing our members access to personal service whenever they need it. Thank you for leaving this feedback David.
7th February 2020

Brilliant

Since both Building Society offices in glossop closed. It has left a huge gap for us & friends. Please consider opening one. Thank you.

Reply from Vernon Building Society
Hi Mr & Mrs Hartle. I will pass on this information to the relevant department. Thank you for leaving us this 5 star review!

Articles related to Vernon Building Society