Ratings based on 1204 reviews Last review 1 month ago

Vernon Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Vernon Building Society. How easy is it to contact Vernon Building Society? And how friendly are they? Our Vernon Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Your Savings Reviews (1204)

22nd October 2020

Very efficient

Your staff are always very helpful and cheerful. I am very satisfied to be part of the Vernon. Like everybody. Interest rates been better

Reply from Vernon Building Society
Hi Veronica, we're very glad to have you be part of the Vernon too, thank you for your feedback!
22nd May 2020

Couldn't recommend more highly!

Have recently been in touch about a previously unknown account my parent's held with the Vernon (both of whom have sadly died). Everyone I have spoken to has been hugely friendly, professional and helpful – in particular Maureen and Geraldine – as a result of which I am definitely planning to invest in the Vernon myself in the near future.

Reply from Vernon Building Society
Hi Julia. Thank you for this fantastic feedback. Gerry and Maureen will be delighted!
30th March 2020

Friendly helpful

Any chance of doing direct debits

Reply from Vernon Building Society
Thank you for your feedback. Any suggestions will be passed to our leadership team for consideration. We are glad to hear you had a happy experience with us!
5th March 2020

Not very friendly

All the savings accounts leaflets have gone online, one serving with 3 waiting. Stop closing branches

Reply from Vernon Building Society
Thank you for your comment. Your feedback is valuable and is always reviewed by our leadership to ensure we can continue to serve your needs. Our Summary boxes for our saving accounts are still available in branches upon request as well as on our website.

Articles related to Vernon Building Society