Aviva: Health Insurance reviews

Based on 162 reviews, last reviewed 21st Jun 2024
93% decrease in 1 star reviews

Zero Excess. Great customer service. I have my children covered by a health insurance policy. My 19 yr old daughter fell ill and needed some treatment. Following a very simple claims proc... Read more Reviewed on: 28th May 2024
Sarah R's avatar
Sarah R

Hard to Reach! Aviva are impossible to contact - after nearly an hour on the phone I resorted to email - they have very slow response times on that. I understand the... Read more Reviewed on: 21st June 2024
John Griffiths's avatar
John Griffiths

About the Health Insurance

Aviva health insurance gives policyholders access to 100s of hospitals across the country, allowing you to choose where you’ll be treated. There are three levels of cover available: Core, Advance and Reduce. Policyholders can access a range of wellbeing services, including healthy eating advice and gym membership discounts.

Before taking out a health insurance policy, check customer reviews to learn how satisfied existing policyholders are. The Aviva health insurance reviews on Smart Money People can give you valuable insight into the provider and its policies.

Find out how long policyholders have had their health insurance with Aviva and how satisfied they’ve been so far. Learn what is and isn’t covered under the health insurance policy to decide if it suits your requirements. Read about genuine experiences with the customer service team to learn how swiftly Aviva resolves customer concerns. Find out more about the wellbeing services available and how often existing customers use them. Make an informed decision about your new policy by reading our Aviva health insurance reviews.

If you have a health insurance policy with Aviva, share your experience with others. Tell us what level of cover you have and whether you’ve been satisfied with your choice. Have you made a claim on your policy, and if so, how quickly did you receive the payout? Are there any aspects of the insurance that you feel could be improved? Would you renew your policy with Aviva and recommend it to your family and friends? Write an honest Aviva health insurance review today. Together, we can help people like you make better financial decisions.

Review Aviva: Health Insurance now

Aviva Health Insurance reviews (162)

Hard to Reach!

Aviva are impossible to contact - after nearly an hour on the phone I resorted to email - they have very slow response times on that. I understand they were short of staff and recruiting at the time so I moved away from them. Reviewed on: 21st June 2024
John Griffiths's avatar
John Griffiths

Zero Excess. Great customer service.

I have my children covered by a health insurance policy. My 19 yr old daughter fell ill and needed some treatment. Following a very simple claims process, and without any excess, she was put together with a treatment provider who was able to manage the treatment and co-ordinate with the insurer to extend as necessary until she was well enough to continue without. Reviewed on: 28th May 2024
Sarah R's avatar
Sarah R

Excellent management dealing with my health claim

Dealt with my ongoing debilitating health issue with great ease and comfort and reassured me very well. I felt heard and understood. Emily Royle was my expert t claim associate who was absolutely brilliant, very professional and very assuring in every aspect. She dealt with my issue seamlessly - thank you so much Aviva I will be highly recommending you! Reviewed on: 29th April 2024
Rezwana A's avatar
Rezwana A

Shocking company.

Shocking company. I've been trying for a week to get through and simply change direct debit details. You have no chance of speaking to anyone. Cancelling my policy now because if I ever needed them I couldn't go through this ordeal. Reviewed on: 22nd April 2024
Sam C's avatar
Sam C

Do you have a different Aviva product?

Aviva has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products