NatWest Black Account Reviews

NatWest Black Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest NatWest Black Account reviews to find out what life as a NatWest customer is really like. And remember, if you are a NatWest customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of NatWest Black Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

NatWest Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Black Account Reviews

Review NatWest's Black Account now

Terrible service

We have had a black account for many years. This year due to corona virus we were prevented from going on our ski holiday by government restrictions. We have never claimed on our travel insurance before. NatWest are refusing to pay as they say the holiday was cancelled by the holiday company are are telling us to sue the company for the money. The terms are clear in the NatWest travel document that they will pay out of government restrictions stop your travel. They have used every delay tactic in the book and it has been over six months and they still have our money disgraceful!

Reviewed on 22nd September 2020
Katie Murphy's avatar
Katie Murphy

A banking service that just works, whenever and wherever you need it to

Ok, so I pay for the account, but the benefits are really great value and much better than I could get for the price if I bought individually. The app is great, I can do virtually anything I need to wherever I am. A bank that just works, what more do you need?!

Reviewed on 2nd January 2020
Tanasha's avatar
Tanasha

All banking

Never had any major problems with NatWest, and if I have I’ve always gotten compensation and an apology swiftly, also these guys were the only ones to give us a decent mortgage, 10 stars for NatWest!

Reviewed on 23rd December 2019
Cassie Rankin's avatar
Cassie Rankin

Best Banking App!

I love how NatWest are rivalling fintechs such as Monzo and Starling with the introduction of Spending, lock and unlock debit card and get cash.

Reviewed on 4th December 2019
LB's avatar
LB

Superb app and great customer service

The app is great and just keeps getting better. I can do almost everything on it and when I do need to visit a branch the team are always more than happy to help. My Premier Manager is also a great addition to this service.

Reviewed on 7th November 2019
Dan's avatar
Dan

Great Account but was better

I like this account but you need to add more rather than take-away from it.

Reviewed on 6th February 2019
Michelle Treacy's avatar
Michelle Treacy

Excellent on line facility

The sensational mobile app allows for banking freedom anywhere in the world. Fantastically user friendly - I just love it.

Reviewed on 5th February 2019
Paul Whyte's avatar
Paul Whyte

Responsive and helpful

Responsive and helpful. Online app is pretty easy to use too.

SGJ's avatar
SGJ

good app

good rewards on household bills

Joe Kirby's avatar
Joe Kirby

Best app ever!

The NatWest Banking app helps me do my day to day Banking at the touch of my finger! I love being able to pay people using their Mobile number or get cash when I’ve left my card in another handbag. It’s so simple to use and would recommend it to all my friends and family.

Charlotte Green's avatar
Charlotte Green

Awesome way to bank

I hate calling and going into the branch and now I never have to as I can do literally everything in the app :)

Laura's avatar
Laura

NatWest App is a great app for on the go banking

I used to use online banking to access my account but now with all the features on the NatWest mobile app I don't remember the last time that I had to logon to online banking. The recent addition of pending transactions is particularly useful and I have used the app to make payments abroad, pay my credit card etc. So quick to access and makes managing finances no longer a chore. Even used the great Get Cash function when like an idiot I forgot my wallet one day.

Mark850's avatar
Mark850

Great access via the mobile app

I never (NEVER) visit branches as the app gives me clear and easy to access information on my balances and pending transactions. With facial recognition on the iPhoneX, it is now even easier!

iain mccorquodale's avatar
iain mccorquodale

Natwest mobile App

A great and easy way to do my banking.

Reviewed on 30th January 2019
John Ing's avatar
John Ing

Love the app

Absolutely love the NatWest mobile app. Amazing features and very easy to use.

Reviewed on 19th January 2019
SD's avatar
SD

NatWest Mobile App

Fantastic service, NatWest are always updating the mobile app to include more and more helpful features, superb

Reviewed on 17th January 2019
Carolyne Walsh's avatar
Carolyne Walsh

Mobile app

Enables me to bank wherever and whenever I wish. Get cash fantastic and now pending transactions showing - life changing

Reviewed on 16th January 2019
Lovemobile's avatar
Lovemobile

Been with NatWest for 25 years and would never leave

I joined NatWest during college and actually moved to them following a bad experience with a competitor. Since then I have been completely happy with the service and products. I am an absolute fan of their mobile app, I can pretty much do everything I need to in my own time and it keeps getting better.

Reviewed on 9th January 2019
erx100's avatar
erx100

Great app & benefits

Love the account and the benefits, do most of my banking online using the app, which is really useful & intuitive

Reviewed on 8th January 2019
Mep's avatar
Mep

NatWest banking app

Quick, easy and intuitive , ensuring on the go and up to date access to account information and payment related needs

Reviewed on 8th January 2019