RBS Black Current Account Reviews

Ratings based on 7 reviews Last review 1 month ago

RBS Black Current Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest RBS Black Current Account reviews to find out what life as a RBS customer is really like. And remember, if you are a RBS customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of RBS Black Current Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Black Current Account Reviews (7)

31st January 2019

Great product with great benefits

I've used the benefits - mobile phone insurance, home emergency call out, annual holiday insurance, green flag, airport lounges - all great and all included in the black account. I would definitely recommend!

20th October 2014

Good benefits to this account, but fairly steep month charge

I moved to the RBS black account because the benefits are pretty good. Breakdown cover and multi phone insurance have to be the top ones for me. Recommend if you're happy to pay

Articles related to RBS