Revolut: Personal Account reviews

Based on 37,539 reviews, last reviewed 19th May 2024

Excellent Service I have been banking with Revolut a little over a year now. I have had no issues and it's been an excellent service Reviewed on: 19th May 2024
Adetutu F's avatar
Adetutu F

Worse provider and customer service I have seen I would say the worse customer service you could find. They block your account to do checks and when you ask for update you wait for 1-2 months to fin... Read more Reviewed on: 15th May 2024
E P's avatar
E P

About the Personal Account

Our Revolut Personal Account reviews can help you to find out what life as a Revolut customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Review Revolut: Personal Account now

Revolut Personal Account reviews (37539)

Excellent Service

Adetutu F's avatar
Adetutu F

Best online banking service!

Best online banking service! Nice, rich features mobile application, free and paid options. Value for money. Reviewed on: 16th May 2024
Horia Pancotan's avatar
Horia Pancotan

A few years ago.. .

I start I started working abroad a few years ago Reviewed on: 16th May 2024

Good to go

Overall Revolut has been a good choice of banking, I like how you get £70 for friend referral and can manage your money quite easy. Reviewed on: 15th May 2024
Lesley s's avatar
Lesley s

Do you have a different Revolut product?

Revolut has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products