PayPal: Credit Card reviews

Based on 2,566 reviews, last reviewed 8th Aug 2023

A Comprehensive Look at the Financing Option That Transforms Your Shopping Experience Introduction: As an enthusiastic online shopper, I'm always on the lookout for flexible and convenient payment options. PayPal Credit caught my atten... Read more Reviewed on: 8th August 2023
Fahad Zia's avatar
Fahad Zia

CAN WE TRUST PAYPAL? Attempted to make a £7 magazine payment through PAYPAL. Verification number sent via mobile. Not accepted. Number inserted and reinserted. Still not... Read more Reviewed on: 31st July 2023
D GILL's avatar
D GILL

About the Credit Card

Review PayPal: Credit Card now

PayPal Credit Card reviews (2566)

Introduction: As an enthusiastic online shopper, I'm always on the lookout for flexible and convenient payment options. PayPal Credit caught my attention with its enticing four months interest-free offer for purchases over £99. In this review, I'll share my experience using PayPal Credit with this fantastic promotion, and how it has revolutionized my shopping endeavors. Seamless Application and Swift Approval: The application process for PayPal Credit was a breeze. As an existing PayPal user, I found it incredibly easy to apply directly from my account. After completing a simple form, I was thrilled to receive the approval notification within moments, along with the news that I could take advantage of the generous four months interest-free option on eligible purchases over £99. Empowering Flexibility: The four months interest-free offer provided me with the freedom to make more substantial purchases without the worry of immediate interest charges. This financial flexibility was a game-changer, empowering me to invest in higher-value items like electronics, furniture, and other essentials without compromising my budget. I could now plan and budget my payments over four months, allowing me to make the most of my purchases without any added stress. Seamless Online Shopping Experience: The integration of PayPal Credit with online retailers was seamless and convenient. During checkout, I could easily select PayPal Credit as my preferred payment method and proceed with my purchase effortlessly. This integration eliminated the need to enter card details repeatedly, saving me valuable time and ensuring a smooth and secure transaction process. Transparency in Terms and Conditions: I was impressed by the transparency of PayPal Credit's terms and conditions. The interest-free offer for purchases over £99 was clearly outlined, and the platform allowed me to track the promotional period and remaining balance with ease. This transparency helped me stay on top of my repayments and budget effectively, knowing exactly when the interest-free period would end. Convenient Payment Management: Managing payments with PayPal Credit was hassle-free. The platform offered various payment options, and I could choose to pay the entire balance before the promotional period expired or make smaller monthly installments. The flexibility in payment management allowed me to tailor my repayments according to my financial situation, making the experience all the more enjoyable. Outstanding Customer Support: Throughout my time using PayPal Credit, I had the opportunity to contact their customer support team on a couple of occasions. Each time, I was met with professionalism and efficiency. The representatives were knowledgeable, responsive, and resolved any concerns promptly, leaving me with a positive impression of their customer service. Conclusion: In conclusion, my experience with PayPal Credit's four months interest-free offer for purchases over £99 has been exceptional. This financing option has transformed the way I shop online, providing me with the financial freedom to make larger purchases without the burden of interest. From the smooth application process to the transparent terms and outstanding customer support, PayPal Credit has proven itself to be a reliable and empowering choice for savvy shoppers. If you're looking to make substantial purchases without incurring interest, I highly recommend giving PayPal Credit a try. Reviewed on: 8th August 2023
Fahad Zia's avatar
Fahad Zia

Life saver

During the current economic climate PayPal credit is a tool I can use smartly when I feel the pinch which helps financially navigate through difficult periods at no extra cost. I advise everyone to give it a go! Thank you PayPal! Reviewed on: 5th August 2023
Amaar's avatar
Amaar

Great Company

I am happy to give a positive review to PayPal Reviewed on: 4th August 2023
RaDu D's avatar
RaDu D

It is nice to do business with paypal

My experience is good with paypal credit with their offer Reviewed on: 4th August 2023

Do you have a different PayPal product?

PayPal has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products