PayPal: Credit Card reviews

Based on 2,214 reviews, last reviewed 30th Jan 2023
99% decrease in 5 star reviews

Amazing Section 75 Protection with PayPal Credit I placed 2 claims in the last years, and they always refunded me also after 12 months of the purchase date. Strongly recommended Reviewed on: 3rd December 2022

Fake 5* Reviews Are So Obvious All these 5* reviews on here are so obviously fake and are put up by people who have never touched a PayPal card. Ignore those fake reviews and search... Read more Reviewed on: 30th January 2023
john's avatar
john

About the Credit Card

Review PayPal: Credit Card now

PayPal Credit Card reviews (2214)

Fake 5* Reviews Are So Obvious

All these 5* reviews on here are so obviously fake and are put up by people who have never touched a PayPal card. Ignore those fake reviews and search for the true customer stories. Don't you just hate crooked companies who behave in this way? Reviewed on: 30th January 2023
john's avatar
john

Horrible experience

Even though the website I was using has PayPal credit, PayPal chose not to offer me my credit line to check out. I called a half dozen numbers, and spent days on chat, only to find out PayPal cant answer ANY questions about PayPal credit because they sold the company. The company they sold it to, Synchronicity, has the option to contact them by email, but you actually cant, it just runs you around in circles. Reviewed on: 10th December 2022

Junk

Seemed good at first. No way online to pay off individual special finance purchases..I you have more than 1. $978 worth of interest charged to my account in just 5 months. This is credit you will never get payed off if you can't pay it in full. Wouldn't recommend this to someone I hate! Big mistake on my part for signing up! Reviewed on: 5th December 2022
Brando 's avatar
Brando

Amazing Section 75 Protection with PayPal Credit

Do you have a different PayPal product?

PayPal has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products