Ocean Finance: Credit Card reviews

Based on 12 reviews, last reviewed 4th May 2024

Perfect service thanks! It was very easy, I applied on a Tuesday and my card came on Friday and they don’t charge that much if you miss a payment Reviewed on: 4th May 2024
Mikey's avatar
Mikey

No benefits, same credit limit in last 4 years No benefits, credit limit stays at the same place as 4 years before where other banks have offered me multiples of what this card has given Reviewed on: 12th April 2024
Madhav A's avatar
Madhav A

About the Credit Card

The Ocean Finance credit card is a useful card for those looking to rebuild their credit. At Smart Money People, we're putting together the biggest selection of Ocean Finance credit card reviews on the internet, to help you find what people are saying about this product.If you've been an Ocean finance customer, leave your own review and help out our community! Your feedback is what makes our site great.

Review Ocean Finance: Credit Card now

Ocean Finance Credit Card reviews (12)

Perfect service thanks!

Mikey's avatar
Mikey

No benefits, same credit limit in last 4 years

Madhav A's avatar
Madhav A

Had a few dealings with them which turned out to be...

Had a few dealings with them which turned out to be unhelpful and cost me money. Reviewed on: 10th January 2024
Pamela barlow's avatar
Pamela barlow

Wonderfully stupendous

I cannot 100% find any bad faults from this company. I was given a starting balance of £750 which to me is a wholesome figure. The money help me to get my car fixed and as a disadvantaged person it opened up my world otherwise I'd be house bound. I cannot give my upmost praise. Reviewed on: 30th August 2023
Barrie Massey's avatar
Barrie Massey

Do you have a different Ocean Finance product?

Ocean Finance has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products