PayPal: Payment Provider reviews

Based on 2,883 reviews, last reviewed 23rd Sep 2022

A wonderful service Paypal makes me feel safe when paying for services and transactions. They verify my identity and that is reassuring in this day and age, when there is... Read more Reviewed on: 23rd September 2022

From great to what a waste of time Biggest joke is 30 days money back guarantee. I've been overcharged by uber - the didn't do nothing. I had parcel left outside my building that never ... Read more Reviewed on: 12th August 2022
The Killah's avatar
The Killah

About the Payment Provider

Looking for PayPal reviews? At Smart Money People, we collect our community reviews of PayPal so you can see what customers like you re saying about this payment method. Already used PayPal for payments? Share your own experiences and help our community find the best payment methods on the market.

Review PayPal: Payment Provider now

PayPal Payment Provider reviews (2883)

A wonderful service

Paypal makes me feel safe when paying for services and transactions. They verify my identity and that is reassuring in this day and age, when there is so much fraud. Also the cost of some purchases can be spread over 3 monthly payments which is very useful for people like myself. I am a pensioner so on low income. Reviewed on: 23rd September 2022

good online presence and customer service

I got locked out of my online account and the customer service team were great at getting me back in Reviewed on: 17th September 2022

Never any problems with Paypal!

If this was Mortal Kombat - Flawless Victory!! Reviewed on: 14th August 2022

It is so simple to use and it is also very secure. Would 100% recommend. Reviewed on: 14th August 2022
zLi1Elf's avatar
zLi1Elf

Do you have a different PayPal product?

PayPal has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products