first direct: 1st Account reviews

Based on 1,218 reviews, last reviewed 1st Jun 2024

Easy, quick, straightforward banking application. Easy, quick, straightforward banking application. App works well and customer service is excellent. Reviewed on: 1st June 2024
Skil's avatar
Skil

MONEY TRANSFER SCAM I was trying to transfer £900 to my landlord today using FIRST DIRECT'S mobile app but when everything was ready, on the confirmation page the amount ... Read more Reviewed on: 29th May 2024
Slawomir Gromadzki's avatar
Slawomir Gromadzki

About the 1st Account

First Direct 1st Account is a personal current account with tools and features to support spending, saving, borrowing and budgeting. The account has interest free overdraft options and no fees for spending abroad. At Smart Money People, we collect First Direct 1st Account reviews to help you discover what life as a First Direct customer is really like.

If the First Direct 1st Account sounds like the right current account for you, read our reviews to learn more. Find out how long existing customers have had their accounts. Read about the overdraft options and additional features. Learn about the mobile app, its features and how simple it is to use. All of this and more can be found in our First Direct 1st Account reviews.

Have you got a First Direct 1st Account? Share your experience with others on Smart Money People. Why did you choose this current account and how long have you been using it? Don’t forget to tell us the pros and cons you’ve experienced with the 1st Account and anything else other people would find useful. Would you recommend the account to your family and friends? Do you use the mobile banking app, and if so, what features do you like the most? Write a First Direct 1st Account review today. Together, we can help people like you make better financial decisions.

Review first direct: 1st Account now

first direct 1st Account reviews (1218)

Easy, quick, straightforward banking application.

Skil's avatar
Skil

MONEY TRANSFER SCAM

I was trying to transfer £900 to my landlord today using FIRST DIRECT'S mobile app but when everything was ready, on the confirmation page the amount was changed from £900 to £200, and the name of the payee was different!!! I almost clicked confirm and noticed the difference and stopped. When I went through the same process again, this time it was ok on the confirmation page. I had to transfer the money on FD website using the PC because I am afraid now to do it using their app. I chatted with FD agent and she said it happens sometimes but gave me no explanation!!! I've been using various bank apps but never experienced anything like that! Reviewed on: 29th May 2024
Slawomir Gromadzki's avatar
Slawomir Gromadzki

As good as it gets

I wouldn’t swap current accounts as I’m getting a good service Reviewed on: 28th May 2024
Lesley Smith's avatar
Lesley Smith

Friendly and efficient call centre staff.

Friendly and efficient call centre staff. Communications are easy to read and helpful. Reviewed on: 28th May 2024
Dale Askew's avatar
Dale Askew

Do you have a different first direct product?

first direct has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products