Kroo: Current Account reviews

Based on 4,046 reviews, last reviewed 2nd Jul 2024
100% decrease in 5 star reviews
100% decrease in 1 star reviews

Very happy for Kroo recommend everyone Very happy for Kroo recommend everyone Reviewed on: 2nd July 2024
Artur L's avatar
Artur L

Missing Information! I closed my account due to particular reasons, only to find out I cannot open another one!! There was nothing about this in the Ts&Cs Reviewed on: 13th April 2024
Sharon's avatar
Sharon

About the Current Account

The Kroo Current Account comes with overdraft options and no fees when spending abroad. The banking app tracks your spending and has in-app support if you need assistance. Find out what existing account holders have to say about their experiences by reading our Kroo Current Account reviews.

Finding the right current account for your needs can be difficult. Do you prioritise a large overdraft, or perhaps no abroad fees? You may want an account that comes with a feature-filled mobile app to manage your money. We collect Kroo Current Account reviews to help you decide if it's the right account for you.

Find out how long existing customers have had their current accounts with Kroo and how satisfied they are with it. Learn more about the mobile app and what features it has. Read about genuine experiences with the customer service team. All of this and more can be found in our Kroo Current Account reviews.

Do you have a Kroo Current Account? Leave a review on Smart Money People to help others like you make better financial decisions. Why did you choose Kroo as your current account provider? What are the key pros and cons of the Kroo Current Account? What features of the mobile app do you frequently use? Would you recommend the provider and account to your family and friends? Whether good or bad, write a Kroo Current Account review today.

Review Kroo: Current Account now

Kroo Current Account reviews (4046)

Very happy for Kroo recommend everyone

Very happy for Kroo recommend everyone Reviewed on: 2nd July 2024
Artur L's avatar
Artur L

Everytime i use my kroo account i know my funds are...

Everytime i use my kroo account i know my funds are safe Reviewed on: 30th June 2024
Aneta z's avatar
Aneta z

Great interest rate that is paid monthly.

Great interest rate that is paid monthly. Customer service is excellent, with quick response time. Reviewed on: 3rd June 2024
Ollie's avatar
Ollie

KROO it’s my best bank because I have a control and...

KROO it’s my best bank because I have a control and notification about something I do on my account I very likely KROO thanks Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
Jeanne D's avatar
Jeanne D

Do you have a different Kroo product?

Kroo has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products