Nationwide Cash Card Reviews

Nationwide Cash Card reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest Nationwide Cash Card reviews to find out what life as a Nationwide customer is really like. And remember, if you are a Nationwide customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of Nationwide Cash Card reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Nationwide Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Cash Card Reviews

Review Nationwide's Cash Card now

Really helpful

Very quick to get me a replacement card to me, when mine was lost during the beginning of lockdown, which I expected to take longer, well done.

Reviewed on 7th July 2020

they are ok

poor interest rates and an average mobile app

Reviewed on 2nd May 2020
Stephen Wilshaw's avatar
Stephen Wilshaw

Good banking

Good old fashioned banking that move with the times

Reviewed on 7th February 2020
Dave 's avatar
Dave

Really helpful

Really helpful when you have a problem and quick at rectifying it

Reviewed on 5th February 2020

Easy to use card

Had this card for years, never let me down and great customer service from Nationwide. Lovely colour card too!

Reviewed on 3rd February 2020
Lucy Walker's avatar
Lucy Walker

Great bank

No messing about , clear forms and good customer service

Reviewed on 21st January 2020
Laurajeanw's avatar
Laurajeanw

good service

very good customer service experience with personnel

Reviewed on 15th December 2019
Hugo Ken's avatar
Hugo Ken

not the best but not the worst

Like most banks they charge too much but on the whole happy with it

Reviewed on 27th November 2019
john radburn's avatar
john radburn

Great customer service

I feel as though Nationwide is the best bank as the time I’ve been banking with them they have been great!

Reviewed on 22nd November 2019
Rehana Othman's avatar
Rehana Othman

Very Good Bank

Letting you know if you are about to go overdrawn so you can add funds to pay bills before getting penalized.

Reviewed on 21st November 2019
Carrie18's avatar
Carrie18

Good product

Easy to use debit card from my bank account at nationwide. Can use in all ATMs .

Reviewed on 21st November 2019
moneyminded's avatar
moneyminded

Nationwide

Great Bank. Good customer service, looks after their customers.

Reviewed on 6th November 2019
Tina Burnell's avatar
Tina Burnell

Great company

I have been with Nationwide for almost 20 years. Their customer service is second to none and I get good rates of interest. Their mobile banking app is also very useful and I use it to carry out most of my transactions.

Reviewed on 19th August 2019
Lucy Walker's avatar
Lucy Walker

Lost Card

I recently lost my Debit Card whilst out shopping in a local shopping mall. I went directly to the Nationwide and was really please with how they dealt with me and my problem, they could not have been more helpful and professional. I also received my new card within 3 days - Top marks Nationwide

Reviewed on 15th April 2019
Lynda Jones's avatar
Lynda Jones

Cannot really fault them

I have to admit that I have never had any problems with Nationwide. The staff are friendly and helpful. And when I have had an issue they deal with it straight away. So well done Nationwide

Reviewed on 10th February 2019
sgrainger's avatar
sgrainger

Not great

Charge you a great amount if you go over overdraft limit , do not tell you if this happens ..... not my account my partners

Reviewed on 10th February 2019
Jeanette Leighton's avatar
Jeanette Leighton

all good

No problems - all good, never had any issues with any of my banking with Nationwide - banking app is easy to use and work out what money I have or have not by the end of the month.

Reviewed on 6th February 2019
Rachael Fullelove's avatar
Rachael Fullelove

Really helpful

Really helpful when you lose your card, cancel it immediately and send a new one within a 2 or 3 days

Reviewed on 7th January 2019

couldnt fault

Very reliable service with great help on hand and plenty of information, quick service very pleased and would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 30th December 2018
Megan's avatar
Megan

Perfect Tranaction Across the Board

No fuss with this service. Intuitive online banking and easy access to cash from anywhere make this a no brainer! I recommend this to everyone with interest :)

Reviewed on 29th December 2018