Nationwide Cash Card Reviews

Ratings based on 69 reviews Last review 2 months ago

Nationwide Cash Card reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest Nationwide Cash Card reviews to find out what life as a Nationwide customer is really like. And remember, if you are a Nationwide customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of Nationwide Cash Card reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Your Cash Card Reviews (69)

19th August 2019

Great company

I have been with Nationwide for almost 20 years. Their customer service is second to none and I get good rates of interest. Their mobile banking app is also very useful and I use it to carry out most of my transactions.

15th April 2019

Lost Card

I recently lost my Debit Card whilst out shopping in a local shopping mall. I went directly to the Nationwide and was really please with how they dealt with me and my problem, they could not have been more helpful and professional. I also received my new card within 3 days - Top marks Nationwide

10th February 2019

Cannot really fault them

I have to admit that I have never had any problems with Nationwide. The staff are friendly and helpful. And when I have had an issue they deal with it straight away. So well done Nationwide

29th December 2018

Perfect Tranaction Across the Board

No fuss with this service. Intuitive online banking and easy access to cash from anywhere make this a no brainer! I recommend this to everyone with interest :)

Articles related to Nationwide