Nationwide Cash Card Reviews

Ratings based on 52 reviews Last review 2 weeks ago

Nationwide Cash Card reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest Nationwide Cash Card reviews to find out what life as a Nationwide customer is really like. And remember, if you are a Nationwide customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of Nationwide Cash Card reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Your Cash Card Reviews (52)

11th February 2018

A friendly , helpful and very personable bank

When I had my card details stolen nationwide were so helpful and made sure all my money was refunded back to me promptly and they kept me informed of what was happening all the way through the investigation .

Articles related to Nationwide