Nationwide Cash Card Reviews

Ratings based on 23 reviews Last review 3 weeks ago

Nationwide Cash Card reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest Nationwide Cash Card reviews to find out what life as a Nationwide customer is really like. And remember, if you are a...

customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of Nationwide Cash Card reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Your Cash Card Reviews (23)

11th February 2017

good communication, poor interest

I had a complaint with nationwide after having a charge for a transaction that wasn't completed. Ended up getting £25 compensation which was great. However, the card gives poor interest rates

28th March 2016

no problems but mobile banking looks technical

I have had the nationwide current account for about a year and have no problems with it so far. My only problem with it is that my mobile app for banking looks very complicated compared to my other bank.

16th February 2016

Just brilliant!

Just brilliant! I`v used the Nationwide cashcard when travelling abroad. As far as I know its the only card that doesnt charge you for using a cash machine when you`re abroad. So convenient for day to day use abroad and with NO CHARGE!!

Articles related to Nationwide