Nationwide Select Credit Card Reviews

Nationwide Select Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Select Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Nationwide customers like? Find out more about the Nationwide Select Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Nationwide Select Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Nationwide Review Insight

Your Select Credit Card Reviews

Review Nationwide's Select Credit Card now

Great card to build credit. Brilliant customer service when enquired twice about being eligible for the card along with numerous other questions. Would recommend to all.

Had a brilliant service with two employees. Very friendly, helpful and informative. Couldn’t have been happier with their cooperation with me, and I am now using my credit card to build my credit score.

Reviewed on 19th February 2021
Ella Kearsley 's avatar
Ella Kearsley

We own the bank and they don't rip us off or mess us around

It's so much better than anything by Barclays.

Reviewed on 16th January 2019
N T Rutherford's avatar
N T Rutherford

fee free overseas transactions

no fee at market rates, what's not to like?

Reviewed on 10th November 2018
kareng's avatar
kareng

Great card!

Earn while you spend, you get cashback on every purchase you make, it adds up! The only thing I would like to see is pending transactions on the account, but other wise a great credit card

Reviewed on 9th February 2018
Anon's avatar
Anon

Select Credit Card

The Select Credit Card works really well and pays us back money on all that we spend.

Reviewed on 2nd October 2017
Lynn Hughes's avatar
Lynn Hughes

Awesome card for foreigners or travellers

I love this card since it allows me to use it abroad for no extra charge. I do travel a lot and it helps to keep my costs down. I'm so happy having this card, because before I used a different one and I had to pay 2% extra every time I bought something.

Reviewed on 7th May 2017
Arnold's avatar
Arnold

Great long term card

Great long term card with 15 month 0% condition, can't fault services of staff in branch or online either although there are fairly regular issues with mobile banking app.

Reviewed on 27th June 2016