Nationwide Select Credit Card Reviews

Ratings based on 5 reviews Last review 6 days ago

Nationwide Select Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Select Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Nationwide customers like? Find out more about the Nationwide Select Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Nationwide Select Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Select Credit Card Reviews (5)

7th May 2017

Awesome card for foreigners or travellers

I love this card since it allows me to use it abroad for no extra charge. I do travel a lot and it helps to keep my costs down. I'm so happy having this card, because before I used a different one and I had to pay 2% extra every time I bought something.

Articles related to Nationwide