NatWest: Basic Account reviews

Based on 2,053 reviews, last reviewed 9th Jul 2024
81% decrease in 5 star reviews

Patient Staff When I had an issue with my old bank account they took the time to help me sort it all out. Reviewed on: 26th May 2024
Daniel Sydenham's avatar
Daniel Sydenham

Anything I've tried to do has been complicated and f... Anything I've tried to do has been complicated and frustrating. Given inaccurate advice (like to get a better interest rate, empty your ISA into your... Read more Reviewed on: 9th July 2024
Rach's avatar
Rach

About the Basic Account

The NatWest Basic Current Account is a free account designed for everyday use. Account holders can benefit from a mobile banking app and 24/7 support. There are also overdraft options available.

There are a range of current accounts on the market designed for managing your everyday finances. What better way to understand which one’s right for you, than by hearing from existing customers? We collect NatWest Basic Current Account reviews to help you make an informed decision when choosing your new account.

Find out how long account holders have had their Basic Current Accounts with NatWest. Read about the main pros and cons of the account. Learn how responsive the customer service team is and how quickly customer issues are resolved. Read about the mobile banking app and the features it provides. Find out if existing customers would recommend the account to family and friends. Browse our NatWest Basic Current Account reviews to find the ones most useful to you.

If you have a Basic Current Account with NatWest, share your experience on Smart Money People. Tell us why you chose this account and how satisfied you’ve been so far. Is this your main bank account? If you use the mobile banking app, which features do you find the most useful? Don’t forget to include any experiences you’ve had with the customer service team. If you’ve had an overdraft on your account, tell us about your experience with it. Whether good or bad, write an honest NatWest Basic Current Account review today. Together, we can help people like you make better financial decisions.

Review NatWest: Basic Account now

NatWest Basic Account reviews (2053)

Anything I've tried to do has been complicated and f...

Anything I've tried to do has been complicated and frustrating. Given inaccurate advice (like to get a better interest rate, empty your ISA into your current account), the chatbot makes you want to stick pins in your eyes, customer service is just appalling and they really do not care. Starling bank are an awesome alternative! Reviewed on: 9th July 2024
Rach's avatar
Rach

Blocked my account for 2 days.

Blocked my account for 2 days. To help me. Said would get text to deal with the however, never did. Be warned if it happened to me it can happen to you Reviewed on: 8th June 2024
Peter Neale's avatar
Peter Neale

Patient Staff

Daniel Sydenham's avatar
Daniel Sydenham

NatWest are a fantastic ank to help wi...

NatWest are a fantastic bank, always able to help with any problems and a great app Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
Alex L's avatar
Alex L

Do you have a different NatWest product?

NatWest has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products