NatWest: Basic Account reviews

Based on 2,021 reviews, last reviewed 27th Sep 2023
82% decrease in 5 star reviews
100% decrease in 1 star reviews

Lifetime member Been with NatWest ever since they took over from National Provincial where I had my first account at the age of 16. Now 76 I have never had any cause ... Read more Reviewed on: 27th September 2023

Crooks! Bad Awful service, do not trust these crooks! Reviewed on: 27th July 2023
Gh hgf Jrre's avatar
Gh hgf Jrre

About the Basic Account

The NatWest Basic Current Account is a free account designed for everyday use. Account holders can benefit from a mobile banking app and 24/7 support. There are also overdraft options available.

There are a range of current accounts on the market designed for managing your everyday finances. What better way to understand which one’s right for you, than by hearing from existing customers? We collect NatWest Basic Current Account reviews to help you make an informed decision when choosing your new account.

Find out how long account holders have had their Basic Current Accounts with NatWest. Read about the main pros and cons of the account. Learn how responsive the customer service team is and how quickly customer issues are resolved. Read about the mobile banking app and the features it provides. Find out if existing customers would recommend the account to family and friends. Browse our NatWest Basic Current Account reviews to find the ones most useful to you.

If you have a Basic Current Account with NatWest, share your experience on Smart Money People. Tell us why you chose this account and how satisfied you’ve been so far. Is this your main bank account? If you use the mobile banking app, which features do you find the most useful? Don’t forget to include any experiences you’ve had with the customer service team. If you’ve had an overdraft on your account, tell us about your experience with it. Whether good or bad, write an honest NatWest Basic Current Account review today. Together, we can help people like you make better financial decisions.

Review NatWest: Basic Account now

NatWest Basic Account reviews (2021)

Lifetime member

Been with NatWest ever since they took over from National Provincial where I had my first account at the age of 16. Now 76 I have never had any cause to complain or any thought of changing Banks. Totally satisfied customer. The fact that they are shutting down branches is not to my liking, but all banks are doing the same. Reviewed on: 27th September 2023

aaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Reviewed on: 26th September 2023

Saving

Good track record for banking services Reviewed on: 26th September 2023

Friendly relaible and helpful staff at Banbury Branch Desk

I Whole heartedly Recommend Nat West to anyone who has Banking needs I have been with Nat West for some 35 year or so now and have always found the staff in the Banbury Branch extreelmy pleasant and helpful toward my Banking needs. Summing up I will forever use Nat West as my Premier Bank for now and in the distant future. Reviewed on: 2nd September 2023

Do you have a different NatWest product?

NatWest has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products