Domestic and General: Warranty reviews

Based on 78 reviews, last reviewed 8th Jun 2024

It's good but not fast. It's good but not fast. Reliable. I'm happy with that but should be better Reviewed on: 8th June 2024
Rambod L's avatar
Rambod L

Have left me without a washing machine for over a we... Have left me without a washing machine for over a week and a half as their repairs people ordered the wrong parts, so I have to wait until next week w... Read more Reviewed on: 10th May 2024
LeiiiiighA 's avatar
LeiiiiighA

About the Warranty

At Smart Money People, we collect Domestic and General Warranty reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting Domestic and General Warranty check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Domestic and General customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others!

Review Domestic and General: Warranty now

Domestic and General Warranty reviews (78)

It's good but not fast.

Rambod L's avatar
Rambod L

Not east to deal with and their website is not clear.

Not east to deal with and their website is not clear. Been with them for just over 12 months since having new Baxi boiler fitted. Was sold the warranty under the premise of a hassle free life with regards to the boiler. Had an issue, and had nothing but hassle. They did sort it eventually, but after a tussle. Now waiting for a letter, apparently, to give me a code to get my boiler it's annual service, which is all part of the plan. Boiler now almost a month overdue it's service, still no letter. I'll give them until the end of June then I'll doubtless have to take them on, again. And yes, although I don't doubt it will get done, it's just not hassle free. Reviewed on: 27th May 2024
Anthony R's avatar
Anthony R

Have left me without a washing machine for over a we...

Have left me without a washing machine for over a week and a half as their repairs people ordered the wrong parts, so I have to wait until next week which will be 2 weeks then. I explained that I'm a lone parent to a disabled child and going this long without a washing machine is more than just an inconvenience and staff were dismissive. I have been paying this insurance for over 4 years, and for what? I can't see myself using Domestic and General after this. Reviewed on: 10th May 2024
LeiiiiighA 's avatar
LeiiiiighA

They are affordable

They are affordable, they actually answer the phone and do not have long waiting time but you can also book a repairs via their online portal and if they can’t fix the problem they will replace. Reviewed on: 4th May 2024
NA's avatar