MBI Autoguard Warranty Reviews

Looking for reviews of MBI Autoguard warranties? At Smart Money People, we collect customer reviews from people like you, so that our community can find the best products out there. If you're already got a MBI Autoguard warranty please leave your own review and help others!

Average

Your Warranty Reviews

Review MBI Autoguard's Warranty now

Paid in full

Turbo died on me. Luckily Autoguard picked up the bill worth thousands. Quick and efficient. Thank you!

Reviewed on 26th June 2022
Jo Erticle's avatar
Jo Erticle

Wish I could rate a 0, robbing scammers!

If I could rate 0 I would. I purchased my car with a 6 month warranty, today went to get my rear windscreen wiper repaired (states in the autoguard warranties policy windscreen wipers and mechanics are covered) and was told by 3 separate sales men from au Read more

If I could rate 0 I would. I purchased my car with a 6 month warranty, today went to get my rear windscreen wiper repaired (states in the autoguard warranties policy windscreen wipers and mechanics are covered) and was told by 3 separate sales men from autoguard that this element is not covered due to water damage (which was not and could not be proven just assumed). The sales men were putting words into my mouth and also lied to me about what my mechanic had said. They basically said they would not pay for the wiper to be fixed because they ASSUME it would be caused by water damage. I am utterly disgusted with this customer service and will be taking this further as this company DO NOT provide the full service that they CLAIM to offer. Look else where this business is a SCAM.

Reviewed on 6th December 2021
zoey365@hotmail.co.uk's avatar
zoey365@hotmail.co.uk

AVOID!! AVOID!! AVOID!!

We where sold this service when we bought our motorhome. The dealer said it was the best thing ever!! Which in my opinion it’s not!! So far we have tried to make two claims both of which have been refused. First claim was for a coolant pipe which was refu Read more

We where sold this service when we bought our motorhome. The dealer said it was the best thing ever!! Which in my opinion it’s not!! So far we have tried to make two claims both of which have been refused. First claim was for a coolant pipe which was refused apparently not covered as it’s made of a perishable material?? Second claim was for a faulty door mirror. Which folds in when your on a motorway. Again this is not covered because it’s not a mechanical or electrical failure?! You would have thought a faulty mirror on a motorhome was more of a safety issue? With a claim being a max payout of £500 if something did go wrong and Autoguard actually stood by it you would still more than likely be out of pocket.
We have been told that we must take our vehicle to the company we bought it from next year to keep our 2 year warranty valid. To be honest I don’t think this will happen as why would I pay over the odds to get a service done that keeps a warranty valid that doesn’t cover any repair. Pointless!!

Reviewed on 4th April 2020
Willie Campbell's avatar
Willie Campbell

Rip-off

They are scam. They do not pay out for "consequential damage". This means if a part breaks, they will only pay out for one part broken. Not for anything else that has also broken as a result of that part. If a part of the engine breaks and so the engine i Read more

They are scam. They do not pay out for "consequential damage". This means if a part breaks, they will only pay out for one part broken. Not for anything else that has also broken as a result of that part. If a part of the engine breaks and so the engine is damaged. Which could be expensive they will only pay out for the small part that was the cause.

Reviewed on 10th March 2017