Wealthify Reviews

Ratings based on 7,655 reviews       Last review 2 months ago

Are your cash savings earning a pittance? Wealthify is an easy and affordable way for everyone to invest, regardless of how much money or experience you have. Read or write Wealthify reviews on Smart Money People, the UK's #1 site for financial services reviews on innovative platforms such as robo-advisors.

Wealthify Products 7,655

Good service

Their service is really good but the the growth rate is much lower than stock market or stock index. If it could be higher, it will be even better.

Reviewed on 20th April 2022
Ting Qin's avatar
Ting Qin

Easy and informative

Wealthify make ethical investing so simple, I can tailor my risk level easily within the app and they outline their investments in simple terms making me feel informed and part of the process.

Reviewed on 8th April 2022
Chris's avatar
Chris

Simple, thus fantastic

Their user interface is simple to use. The information they provide is simple to read and understand. This makes investing with them easy and stress free. This is why I use their service, and will continue to use their service. It is also, why I have reco Read more

Their user interface is simple to use. The information they provide is simple to read and understand. This makes investing with them easy and stress free. This is why I use their service, and will continue to use their service. It is also, why I have recommended to many different people. Their customer support (thus far) has also been fantastic. They have responded promptly to any queries and resolved any issues immediately.

Reviewed on 7th April 2022
Simon's avatar
Simon

Top-notch Customer Service and Communication

I can't really fault Wealthify for the service that they provide, everything is clear, concise and understandable. They're always happy to help and provide fantastic support. The company's communication has clearly outlined their strategy and given a f Read more

The company's communication has clearly outlined their strategy and given a fantastic sense of confidence after the past few years and the tragedies that humanity has had to face.

Reviewed on 4th April 2022
Dafydd Evans's avatar
Dafydd Evans

Attention to Detail

I have been seriously impressed by the way Wealthify keep you up to date and are always looking to make the most of my money. I cannot fault their attention to detail and customer focus. I am so pleased I chose them as a provider.

KJN Kruger's avatar
KJN Kruger

Junior ISA

not bad

get updates every so often but not enough in detail

moshe's avatar
moshe

Ethical Investment Plan

Easy to use app with great finance features

I love that I can track where and how my funds are invested, the return and performance and that I can easily manage my money in the app without any hassle.

Manuela Willbold's avatar
Manuela Willbold

Ethical Investment Plan

Simple, straightforward and good customer services

It was very easy to create my plan with wealthfy and I'm very satisfied with the company. From app user experience and customer engagement, there it has been a smooth sailing

Rodrigo Faria's avatar
Rodrigo Faria

Great for investing

Easy to work with and great plans!

Tracy Mackeddie's avatar
Tracy Mackeddie

Easy

Great online banking, very simple to register and start investing.

Pablo 's avatar
Pablo

Easy and recommended

Great customer service, the app helps you see where all your money is what is it invested in really easily. Transparency is key

Alex Stratford's avatar
Alex Stratford

Daunting made simple

Some investments can be daunting and confusing to understand investment v performance v tracking. I have found Wealthify Simple to invest and simple to track. Ideal for a small investment or large.

Liza Giambattista's avatar
Liza Giambattista

General Investment Plans

I have received great service from Wealthify and they have kept me informed about my investment.

Emil's avatar
Emil

Trust worhty

I feel trust and well informed, they provide regular pieces of information. Clear web page to check performance of investments

Jose Conchado's avatar
Jose Conchado

Great investment

Glad I joined up. Got a £40 return on £400 investment over 6 months, would highly reccommend

Chris Garside's avatar
Chris Garside

Easy investment

Wealthify make it so easy to invest.

KLee's avatar
KLee

Makes investing easy!

No longer feel like I’m missing out!

Sean Francos's avatar
Sean Francos

Brilliant app

Love the simplicity of this app and the ability to see my investment performance with the minimum of fuss.

Daniel's avatar
Daniel

App works well

No problems just works as it should!

Dar's avatar
Dar

General Investment Plans

Have recommended multiple times!

I have been with Wealthify for just over two years now. Their customer service is A** and I have not hesitated to recommend them to friends and family wishing to invest. The pricing is clear and fair, and I have been happy with my investment. I am stil Read more

I have been with Wealthify for just over two years now. Their customer service is A** and I have not hesitated to recommend them to friends and family wishing to invest. The pricing is clear and fair, and I have been happy with my investment. I am still fairly new to investing and, especially with the markets in such turmoil, Wealthify gives me the confidence that I am doing the best for my long-term financial health. Their newsletters keep me "in the loop" with current market conditions and how my investments will reflect this, and the customer service staff are always there if I have any other worries or questions.
Thank you, Wealthify!