ArchOver Peer to Business Lending Reviews

ArchOver peer lending reviews on Smart Money People help people like you thinking about what life is like as a ArchOver customer to find this out. What is customer service like? Is the online experience quick and simple? You can find this out by reading our ArchOver peer lending reviews. If you are a ArchOver customer, you can also write your review today!

ArchOver Review Insight

Channels

Your Peer to Business Lending Reviews

Review ArchOver's Peer to Business Lending now

Excellent Service, Excellent Returns

Have been lending with ArchOver for >12 months. Earning between 7-8% and can hand pick which businesses I lend to. Excellent customer service and always available to help both via phone and email.

Reviewed on 3rd April 2017
Pete 's avatar
Pete

Easy, and safe - zero defaults and they have a major corporate owner

Love their product - I am lending to UK business and getting a good rate of return.

Reviewed on 1st April 2017
John's avatar
John

First timer does Peer to peer lending

I would usually shy away from risk but as i am not earning I need to make my savings work for me. I chose Archover and some other P2P lenders due to the ease of use and understanding of the website and the interest rate but also the double security it does offer. It was well recommended and I have so far been impressed by the simplicity it offers. Early days is the only reason i wouldn't rush to recommend to family.

Reviewed on 24th December 2016
Susan Ellins's avatar
Susan Ellins

So far so OK

Archover are small with an attractive proposition, high rates (6-8%) with the double security of collateral and loan... Read more

Archover are small with an attractive proposition, high rates (6-8%) with the double security of collateral and loan insurance.

However the website is simplistic and the back office processes are not connected or real time, all deposits are via direct bank transfer, and to a different account for each loan which is cumbersome.

So far no losses have been incurred, so collateral and insurance processes are untested!

Only for sophisticated investors.

Reviewed on 2nd June 2016