ASC Finance for Business Reviews

ASC Finance for Business offers finance solutions for businesses, including property and large loans. If you're thinking of getting business finance, read our reviews. Or if you're an ASC Finance for Business customer, share your feedback to help others.

ASC Finance for Business Review Insight

ASC Finance for Business Products 4

Andre Dent - promised much, delivered nothing

We were referred to Andre Dent of ASC Finance For Business as we were looking for a commercial loan. Andre promised a lot but when it actually came to providing loan quotes, he couldn't provide even one! Let me repeat that - not even one quote! The only company he suggested didn't even cover the loans we were after (a fact we found out much later).

This was a time-sensitive loan requirement (which was relayed to Andre on several occasions) and yet as our deadline loomed, Andre proved unreachable. The emotional distress this put us through as a family run business, was tremendous, as he kept promising us low rates but did not deliver. It was only much later we found out he didn't even understand our requirements correctly, despite sharing all relevant information by email and also going through it in calls.

When I requested for a refund, he laughed at me during a call and despite written promises of providing the refund, he now no longer responds. I have reported this company to the Financial Ombudsman Service and would not recommend his services based on our experience.

We were provided a loan not long after, through a broker who did not charge before going to market and actually understood our requirement. Therefore, I would highly recommend looking for alternatives to save others from falling prey.

Reviewed on 25th September 2021
Charles D J's avatar
Charles D J

Ok

More professional and very kind

Reviewed on 14th June 2021
Razvan ion's avatar
Razvan ion

One hundred thousands

Boosting business make the business growing and profit going up.

Reviewed on 13th November 2020