Azimo Money Transfer Reviews

Our Azimo Money Transfer reviews can help you to find out what life as a Azimo customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Azimo Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Your Money Transfer Reviews

Review Azimo's Money Transfer now

Great app

Super fast money transfers to 180+ countries in the world and 60+ currencies. Super convenient for me to send money home at the comfort of my house.

Reviewed on 30th January 2020

recipient has received money
17.09.2018
recipient sent money back
09.11.2018
until now they can´t find my money despite sent proof of evidence.
never ever again

advertising 1. transfer is free but charge 0,99 €

Reviewed on 9th November 2018
Michael's avatar
Michael

Safe transfers - great service

Each time I transfer money with Azimo I am confident that my recipient will be able to collect the funds without anxiety or inconvenience. On the few occasions that I have needed to contact Azimo customer service the issue has always been resolved speedily and satisfactorily.

Reviewed on 9th November 2017
Mar Sel's avatar
Mar Sel

Fast and easy

Azimo offers a fast and easy money transfer with low and competitive rates. There also several branches where recipients can pick up the money

Reviewed on 5th June 2017