Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards

Bud Financial Marketplace Reviews

Ratings based on 97 reviews Last review 2 days ago

Looking to see what other people think about Bud, the financial aggregator & marketplace? If you want to use all your finance services in one place, see what our community is saying about Bud, and decide if it's what you need. Already using Bud? Let us know know how you're getting on, and help others decide if they need Bud in their lives!

Your Financial Marketplace Reviews (97)

11th January 2018

Quick, easy, overall great experience

Both the website and app are very easy to operate. The financial accounts to add to your dashboard are vast and the insights on offer are fantastic. A very well thought out application and business that can only get better and better.

11th January 2018

Future of online banking

These guys are in the vanguard of a new model of banking; one that helps companies sell their products across the market, and more importantly helps the consumer find the best products.

10th January 2018

Awesome aggregator - the future of banking!

Bud makes my life so much easier, not only can I access my four bank accounts / credit card accounts in one place but I can also access other financial services that might be useful for me. Its a brilliant one stop financial services shop!

The Leaders in Open Banking

Bud have consistently shown themselves to be the leading thinkers (and more importantly DOERS!) when it comes to Open Banking. They have demonstrated their ability to deliver results that are shaking up the way we look at personal finance. Their beta platform, while admittedly quite basic, really shows they have thought hard about user journeys and what customers really want and that they hope to make personal finance accessible to all. I wish them the best of luck in their partnership with First Direct and hope they'll link up with my bank soon!

A Digitised Dr Emmett Brown for traditional banks

Big fan of Bud and the product they've built - a great team, easy integration for partners, and a fantastic platform for Canopy & other fintechs alike, to reach and aid an ideal audience.

10th January 2018

This is their year to shine

A great new business & one that is shortly to come of age with Open Banking - demonstrating the best that tech & customer control / empowerment can achieve. This should be their year

Articles related to Bud