Share your consumer credit feedback and you'll be entered into our £1,000 prize draw!Vote in the Consumer Credit Awards

Cash Lady Reviews

Ratings based on 713 reviews Last review 3 days ago
4.59 / 5Amazing overall rating

Cash Lady reviews can help you to find out more about the service offered by Cash Lady. If you've used Cash Lady before, tell us what you think by leaving a quick Cash Lady review.

Your Cash Lady Reviews (713)

1st December 2017

Poor from start to finish

First of all they told me that the money was guaranteed by email. Then I applied and they sent me to a site that basically wanted me to pay them £70. This having raised my suspicions I did some digging and this is a well known scam....DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Reply from Cash Lady
Hi Mia, sorry to hear you have had this experience. CashLady does not work with any fee-charging lenders/ brokers or service providers - which unfortunately means this was likely a fraudulent activity. Please contact our customer service team if you want to discuss in more detail. customer.support@cashlady.com

Articles related to Cash Lady