Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000!
Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000! Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards
Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Complete Van Cover Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 10 months ago
1 / 5Poor overall rating

Complete Van Cover are a leading personal lines insurance broker in the UK. At Smart Money People, we use the power of your Complete Van Cover reviews to help others find the best possible products for them.

Your Complete Van Cover Reviews (1)

31st August 2016

I spoke to somebody last night who came up with a price that was too high - he said they were waiting on another rate and I should ring in the morning.

I rang and spoke to a lad called Ravi, who kept saying to me "my bad", and "in a bit" when he hung up. I was on the phone for half an hour and he then told me he couldn't get hold of my paperwork from yesterday as he wasn't the one that dealt with me, and the other guy would ring me at ten as soon as he was in.
I waited until half ten and then rang back. I spoke to Ravi again, and he then found out the guy wasn't in until half twelve.

Terrible system and customer service.

I also don't understand why you go all the way through a quote online, to ring up and they go through the whole process again and give you a different price at the end anyway.