Complete Van Cover Reviews

Complete Van Cover are a leading personal lines insurance broker in the UK. At Smart Money People, we use the power of your Complete Van Cover reviews to help others find the best possible products for them.

Average

Complete Van Cover Review Insight

Channels

Top Age Profile: N/A

Complete Van Cover Products 3

Great insurance

No problems at all with these guys

Reviewed on 17th July 2019
Sarah's avatar
Sarah

Rubbish people

Don't recommend this useless compw

Reviewed on 3rd November 2018
Popindeu Feri's avatar
Popindeu Feri

Insurance Broker

I spoke to somebody last night who came up with a price that was too high - he said they were waiting on another rate and I should ring in the... Read more

I spoke to somebody last night who came up with a price that was too high - he said they were waiting on another rate and I should ring in the morning.

I rang and spoke to a lad called Ravi, who kept saying to me "my bad", and "in a bit" when he hung up. I was on the phone for half an hour and he then told me he couldn't get hold of my paperwork from yesterday as he wasn't the one that dealt with me, and the other guy would ring me at ten as soon as he was in.
I waited until half ten and then rang back. I spoke to Ravi again, and he then found out the guy wasn't in until half twelve.

Terrible system and customer service.

I also don't understand why you go all the way through a quote online, to ring up and they go through the whole process again and give you a different price at the end anyway.

Reviewed on 31st August 2016