The Green Insurance Company Reviews

The Green Insurance Company no longer sells insurance products - they are now directing customers to sister company Kwik Fit Insurance. The Green Insurance Company believe that delivering a green element to their business is important. Smart Money People is the place for the Green Insurance Company reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

The Green Insurance Company Review Insight

Features

Top Age Profile: N/A

The Green Insurance Company Products 11

Car Renewal Insurance

Everything we need for basic insurance

Reviewed on 21st September 2018
David Powell's avatar
David Powell

Always cheap!

I have been with the green insurance company for over 5 years and they always try and get me the best deal every year.

Reviewed on 12th September 2016
Fay Smith's avatar
Fay Smith

Thoroughly recommended

I was a bit sceptical about using the green insurance company having not heard much of them before hand however the whole process was seamless and thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed on 24th December 2015
coops's avatar
coops

Pet Insurance

Very please in there service.

They handled my application very professinally and was accepted in no time. My pet is now covered and happy. Everything will be okay now because of they're insurance

Reviewed on 13th November 2015
Louisknowles's avatar
Louisknowles

Pet Insurance

they are fantastic and i will be recomending them to all my friends

the pet insurance was extremely cheap. the website for the insurance was easily accessible and the amount of time it took to insure my pet was incredible, it was done in minutes.

Reviewed on 10th November 2015
sam's avatar
sam

Pet Insurance

I thought the service I received with this pet insurance was absolutely amazing! I will.be refering to all of my friends with pets and tell them how great the service is! Thanks again for helping me and my cat Rocky.

I will.be refering to all of my friends with pets and tell them how great the service is! Thanks again for helping me and my cat Rocky. This pet insurance is the best I've ever used!

Reviewed on 8th November 2015
Shannon Brown's avatar
Shannon Brown

Car Insurance

This company has been fantastic in helping me find a deal tailored to my needs.I wanted insurance from the cheapest company I could find.This company fit the bill.

I wanted insurance for my teenage daughter.Every site I looked on was extortionate.Then I checked out this company,discovered they put in a black box.My daughter can now prove she is a sensible and competent driver,which brings the cost down.I can't ask for better than that.

Reviewed on 5th November 2015
mejulie's avatar
mejulie

Car Insurance

great, very kind friendly and affordable

They made it very easy to switch and they helped with anything i did not understand

Reviewed on 7th May 2015
kloogirl's avatar
kloogirl

An overall great experience

I've enjoyed this insurance company and have never had any problems with them. They offer me what I need and I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Reviewed on 17th April 2015
whitt888's avatar
whitt888

I would not recommend

I have never written a review for anything on line before today but feel so outraged by this company whom I have been paying for several years for breakdown cover.This will be the first and last time I ever use them.This company appears cheaper but if you change address, or car they cripple you with charges and extras

Reviewed on 13th April 2015
pebbles18425's avatar
pebbles18425

best by far !

Now i found this company ideal and easy to set up right from the start. Firstly i was on comparason sites and this came up as the cheapest option for me all round. Its worth a mention that i was to pay in installments to which was a great benefit to me. The dealings I have had with the people on the phone has been fantastic and ive always had my query explained in a full and straightforward manner. The staff are all English speaking which is a huge bonus. Never had a problem with the payments being taken on time as notified by. All in all would fully reccomend this company with no hesitation.

Reviewed on 26th March 2015