HSBC: Premier reviews

Based on 69 reviews, last reviewed 26th Jan 2024

Perfect for international transfers. International transfers from/to premier account uk to/from premier account overseas is very easy, instant and free of charge which suits me the best. Reviewed on: 6th April 2023

HSBC service is the last you can call premium I'm with HSBC for over 18years, last few years I have more then enough money on my advanced account for Premier accaount requirments, however no-one b... Read more Reviewed on: 26th January 2024
MP's avatar
MP

About the Premier

HSBC Premier reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest HSBC Premier reviews to find out what life as a HSBC customer is really like. And remember, if you are a HSBC customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of HSBC Premier reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Review HSBC: Premier now

HSBC Premier reviews (69)

HSBC service is the last you can call premium

I'm with HSBC for over 18years, last few years I have more then enough money on my advanced account for Premier accaount requirments, however no-one bother to offer or suggested upgrade my account. Finally this year I decided update Advance to Premier account - process was sooooo painful I can't describe - several phone cals to book appointment, 3 cals back (with dropping call in the middle of conversation by bank advisors), finally happened ! After few day I checked my account and all data was put wrongly, income, outcome . wrong DOB. I asked to transfer my credit card in to Premier - this request never was done. I had requested transfer credit card again, after few days received blank paper form with no clear instruction what to do or how to complete ... completed , sent back. Today after over week I called bank again (there is complete radio silent for bank about any progress), I been informed I need to GO to bank branch to confirm my signature ????? THIS IS BANK with "premium" bank account and service, you can buy phone and confirm your identity online or complete form for passport over internet but any simples task with HSBC you need to GO to bank branch or dealing with someone over phone - seriously ?! in 2024 ??!! Reviewed on: 26th January 2024
MP's avatar
MP

Perfect for international transfers.

serves well

being a premier customer is a premium quality customer experience. the level of customer service is outstanding. Reviewed on: 31st March 2023
sean seer's avatar
sean seer

A brilliant service

Having moved over recently I can say their customer service has been excellent. They have also been superb at dealing with any issue. The app is quite modern and does what it needs to Reviewed on: 17th March 2023
Jim Snape's avatar
Jim Snape

Do you have a different HSBC product?

HSBC has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products