icount : Prepaid MasterCard reviews

Based on 6 reviews, last reviewed 30th Oct 2018

Banking at its easiest Was turned away from high st banks due to previous debts. Was recomended icount and never looked back since. Amazing functionalities too Reviewed on: 17th May 2017
Justine

Not satisfied and a waste of Fund Open my account. Check balance before I paid money to the account, it states I got 9 Pounds. I put nothing to the account at this point. Check bala... Read more Reviewed on: 30th October 2018
OBee's avatar
OBee

About the Prepaid MasterCard

icount prepaid card reviews are written by people like you! With so many new prepaid cards on the market, with a range of different features on offer, our Smart Money People reviews can help you to find the best prepaid card companies around. You can also write your icount prepaid card review here.

Review icount : Prepaid MasterCard now

icount Prepaid MasterCard reviews (6)

Not satisfied and a waste of Fund

Open my account. Check balance before I paid money to the account, it states I got 9 Pounds. I put nothing to the account at this point. Check balance again after few hours, got a zero balance. I decided to pay money into it so I can make a payment. Try out 20 pounds to start with, check balanace in a few hours, available balance was 20 pounds. Check balance few days after 1 pound left. Shocking as I did not use the card as I was waiting for the pin number. Shocking. Reviewed on: 30th October 2018
OBee's avatar
OBee

Banking at its easiest

Great Current account

I was recomended this account by a friend. Got my account details straight away and card 4 days later. I have my salary paid in and got all my direct debits set up. Banking made easy really! Reviewed on: 17th May 2017

Avoid Like Hell

Applied, Sent Certified Documents £5 Declined, No Refund for Certified Documents, AVOID LIKE HELL Reviewed on: 2nd December 2016
QQQ's avatar