International Private Finance Reviews

International Private Finance mortgage broker reviews can help you to find the best mortgage broker for your needs. Smart Money People's platform offers you the chance to give insight into what you thought of certain financial services. So, if you have used International Private Finance before, why not leave a review and let others know what you thought?

International Private Finance Review Insight

International Private Finance Products 45

Professional treatment

Very disappointed to be referred to Bamboo to top up

Reviewed on 16th February 2021
Joyce Kweyama 's avatar
Joyce Kweyama

Mortgage Broker

Good

They helped me and they change my life

Reviewed on 9th July 2020
Shaheen Mahmood Khan's avatar
Shaheen Mahmood Khan

Excellent helpful Great

With them they really solved my problems

Reviewed on 9th July 2020
Shaheen Mahmood Khan's avatar
Shaheen Mahmood Khan

Always better than expectations

Very professional team. Would recommend this company every time . An example of excellence.

Reviewed on 27th January 2020
Gillian Watts's avatar
Gillian Watts

Outstanding Product, Best Customer Service in UK

IPF found us a mortgage for our French house quickly and at a great rate, then made the whole process easy and absolutely painless. They were so helpful and patient with us, explaining, often several times, each step of the process and answering all of our questions. This company is so friendly and understands that we clients do not go through this on a regular basis. Simply Super!

Reviewed on 8th December 2019
D westerdale's avatar
D westerdale

Mortgage Broker

Found a solution when others did not

The title says it all, they were able to find a solution when a number of others were not able to.

Reviewed on 6th December 2019
Jan's avatar
Jan

Mortgage Broker

A really good experience!

IPF were so helpful arranging my French mortgage. Their experience paid dividends when making my application right the first time. They even went as far as speaking to the Estate Agent for once when my language skills ran out at a crucial point. Further, they are really friendly and a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 5th December 2019
Nicky Thompson's avatar
Nicky Thompson

Fantastic service

Fiona and her team provide an exceptional service for non-résidents. They manage to make the process of obtaining a mortgage pain-free and delay-free. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed on 30th November 2019
O MacKenzie's avatar
O MacKenzie

Outstanding, comprehensive professional help

The service I received from IPF, over the period of a year, from two of their consultants was uniformly excellent. They knew their market and made the process of acquiring an overseas mortgage incredibly simple. As well as simplifying the process, they were charming and helpful throughout, completely understanding and minimising any stress involved in the process of buying and overseas property. First class in every way.

Jeremy's avatar
Jeremy

take it from an expert

I work with expatriates moving and see their struggles when moving through foreign bureaucracies. So when we decided to purchase a property in a foreign country, I knew that the only way to do this - and stay sane - was to use a pro to help us through the financing process while anticipating & preventing issues. Research kept pointing us to IPF, and for a good reason. Our account managers were friendly, knowledgeable, and always available to discuss. They told us exactly what to do, and they anticipated possible issues, so we moved through the process without any issues. We were able to close on our property before the deadline, and it was all smooth sailing. There were so many "little things" that could have turned the financing process into a nightmare had we done this ourselves. Thank you IPF for a smooth journey and your friendly and "above and beyond" service!

AV's avatar
AV

Mortgage Broker

A tailored and attentive service

I’m not an easy customer to obtain a significant euro mortgage for. Fiona Watts and her team have worked tirelessly to obtain a suitable product on competitive terms

Steven Smith's avatar
Steven Smith

Seamless service

We received an excellent service from International Private Finance when buying our apartment in the French Alps. Nothing was too much trouble and everything ran smoothly.

Emma's avatar
Emma

Efficient, Helpful, Attentive and well connected

I was helped by International Finance some years ago to buy a property in France and to this day they still have an impact on my day to day life in France. At the time of buying the property I was not thinking of the long term relationships and people that International Private Finance would / could put me in touch with. A team that would help with money transfers, banking solutions, insurance and translation of legal documents etc. I cannot rate their support and service highly enough.

Isobel's avatar
Isobel

Customer-focused, efficient service

Arranged mortgage for purchase of a second home in France, providing helpful advice and an efficient client service

Ken Watson's avatar
Ken Watson

House purchase

International property finance provided an excellent service throughout the whole buying process, and I have no hesitation recommending them.

Richard Boxall's avatar
Richard Boxall

Mortgage Broker

Helped me all through the process, very easy to deal with /,responsive. Valued the personal approach rather than ‘just in a queue’

Paul Riley's avatar
Paul Riley

Competent efficiency

They secured the exact finance I needed

Robert Pollard's avatar
Robert Pollard

Efficient and effective service

My experience of IPF was that they provided me with an efficient and effective service, undertaking a full service to support my purchase of a French property, something I would not have been able to undertake easily on my own.

Will Sinclair's avatar
Will Sinclair

Excellent customer service

Understood our situation immediately and cane forward with a strategy immediately

NEIL's avatar
NEIL

Mortgage Broker

IPF mortgage broker, the best service

The staff kept in touch with us throughout and helped us enormously when there was a difficulty. Really they were the only honest brokers in the whole experience. Highly recommended.

Mark Thompson's avatar